Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Barker discontinues Blink-182 tour following his wife Kourtney Kardashian's hospitalization

2023-09-05 02:15
'She (Kourtney Kardashian) is now feeling better. She is happy to have Travis back home too,' a source revealed
Travis Barker discontinues Blink-182 tour following his wife Kourtney Kardashian's hospitalization

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Travis Barker had to unexpectedly discontinue his ongoing Blink-182 tour as he flew home following his pregnant wife Kourtney Kardashian's hospitalization.

According to People, the 44-year-old reality TV star had a “brief” stay and is “back home now with her kids", a source said.

“She is feeling better. She is happy to have Travis back home, too,” the source added.

Kourtney was pictured leaving a Los Angeles-area hospital with her husband by her side on Saturday, August 2, even though it is unclear why she had to seek medical attention in the first place.

Blink-182 issued a statement

On early Friday, Blink-182 announced that they had to postpone the launch of their European tour as Barker dealt with an “urgent family matter” in the US.

Their statement did not mention the nature of the emergency but they had to reschedule shows in Glasgow, Belfast and Dublin and promised to provide more details “as soon as possible.”

The 47-year-old musician posted many photos in the prayer room of Glasgow Airport just hours prior to the confusing announcement.

One of his Instagram stories featured a banner that read, “Together we pray" while another showed a blemished glass window in a church setting.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker had been trying to get pregnant for years

The couple tied the knot in May last year and announced in June that they were expecting their first child - a baby boy, together.

"Growing you inside of me, my son, is the greatest blessing, honor and joy," she wrote.

Barker posted a carousel of images on Instagram that included a sweet photo of him kissing his wife's bare baby bump late last month.

Kourtney and the 'All the Small Things' singer have been trying to get pregnant for years and even documented their fertility journey on her family’s Hulu reality show.

Kourtney initially tried in-vitro fertilization, but in a May episode, she explained that they were “officially done” with the process and wanted to conceive naturally instead.

“We would love a baby more than anything, but I just really believe in what God has in store for us,” she explained at the time.

“If that’s a baby, then I believe that it will happen,” she continued.

Kardashian shares a son named Mason, 13, daughter Penelope, 11, and son Reign, eight, with her ex-husband Scott Disick.

Barker co-parents son Landon, 19, and daughter Alabama, 17, with his ex-wife Shanna Moakler.