Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Molly Hurwitz now? Matthew Perry came very close to tying the knot with talent manager in 2020

2023-10-29 18:23
Matthew Perry dated Molly Hurwitz from 2018 to 2021
Where is Molly Hurwitz now? Matthew Perry came very close to tying the knot with talent manager in 2020

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In 2021, Molly Hurwitz, a 33-year-old talent manager and producer employed at Zero Gravity Management in Los Angeles, parted ways with Matthew Perry.

The 54-year-old 'Friends' actor who died on October 28, began dating Hurwitz in 2018 and got engaged in 2020.

At the time, Perry expressed to People, "I decided to get engaged. Luckily, I happened to be dating the greatest woman on the face of the planet at this time."

The news of the couple separating came soon after 'Friends: The Renion' premiered on 27 May 2021. Perry confirmed his split from Hurwitz on June 1 of the same year, saying in a statement, "Sometimes things just don't work out and this is one of them. I wish Molly the best."

A source had revealed to Entertainment Tonight, "They both wanted different things. They weren't aligned on important topics that would impact their future together as a couple. They decided it would be best if they split."

How did Matthew Perry and Molly Hurwitz start dating?

Perry and Hurwitz were said to "mix in the same circles", and, according to a source cited by The Sun in 2019, they "hit it off immediately."

"She's originally from New York where they have spent time together," the source revealed, adding that Perry liked her "very quirky" sense of humor.

The former couple had begun dating in secret and were first spotted together in December 2019 out on a date at a restaurant. Their relationship was confirmed by Hurwitz through a Valentine's Day Instagram post in 2019.

In 2020, the pair briefly split, then reunited and got engaged, before going their separate ways in 2021.

Matthew Perry opened up about his flings and relationships in his memoir

Within his 2022 memoir, 'Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing,' Perry delved into his romantic life, discussing past relationships with individuals such as Valerie Bertinelli, Tricia Fisher, Gwyneth Paltrow, Julia Roberts, Gabrielle Allan, Jamie Tarses, Rachel Dunn, Natasha Wagner, and Cameron Diaz.

Perry's longest relationship was with Lizzy Caplan, though they kept their relationship fairly quiet when they were dating. The couple stayed together for six years and separated in 2012.

"I often think if I'd asked (her to marry me), now we'd have two kids and a house. Instead, I'm some schmuck who's alone in his house at fifty-three," he wrote in his memoir.

It was after Caplan that Perry started seeing Molly Hurwitz.

Tags news