Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Future? Grammy winning rapper once changed his last name to Cash

2023-10-19 12:28
Future began his music career under the stage name Meathead
How tall is Future? Grammy winning rapper once changed his last name to Cash

Real NameNayvadius DeMun Cash
Date of BirthNovember 20, 1983
Age39 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthAtlanta, Georgia
Height6 ft 1.5 in (1.87 m) approx
Weight87 kg (192 lbs) approx
Net Worth$62 million
Marital StatusUnmarried
PartnerDestiny Bailey
Eye ColorDark Brown

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Nayvadius DeMun Cash, known professionally as Future, is an American rapper and singer who stands tall at 6 feet 1.5 inches (1.87 m or 187 cm), according to IMDb, and weighs 87 kg (192 lbs).

As a performer with the Georgia-based musical group Dungeon Family, Future started his career under the stage name Meathead. He was a member of the Da Connect, a smaller hip-hop group comprising members of Dungeon Family, where G-Rock, another member of the group, would subsequently dub him The Future.

In November 2022, Future officially changed his last name to 'Cash'. On his Instagram story, he shared a post that read, “Future legally changed his last name Wilburn to ‘Cash.'” In his own caption, he wrote, “Bag secured. Da biggest.”

Future or Rick Ross: Who is taller?

William Leonard Roberts II, known professionally as Rick Ross, is an American rapper and record executive who is 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 m or 180 cm) tall and is 3 inches shorter than Future.

Rick Ross, a significant player in contemporary hip-hop music, is well-known for his booming vocal delivery, larger-than-life presence, and striking lyrical imagery.

His lyrics, which frequently depict richness, grandeur, and luxury, add to the struggles of street life and black market economic activities to create a tale of rags to riches.

In addition to his solo endeavors, Ross was a founding member of the Florida-based hip-hop trio Triple C's in 2005, together with rappers Gunplay and Torch. In 2009, Ross established the record label Maybach Music Group (MMG), signing musicians like as Wale, Meek Mill, Omarion, and French Montana.

Comparing Future's height with former partner Ciara

Ciara Princess Wilson is an American singer, songwriter, businesswoman, dancer, model, and actress who is 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 m or 170 cm) tall and is 6 inches shorter than her former partner Future.

In October 2023, Ciara recalled the moment she decided it was time to end her romance with Future. The rapper and the 'Goodies' singer, who share a 9-year-old son named Future Zahir Wilburn, broke up in 2014. She talked about how the breakup caused her perspective to shift.

"Having a child makes me feel very important; there's no time to play around," Ciara said on the Call Her Daddy podcast, which aired on October 4.

"The whole like, experimentation kind of phase is out the door. I am now responsible for another life. So what am I doing? How am I thinking that through? We get tired and we don't want to be tired all the time. I'm like, I want joy. I want to make sure my cup is full," she said.

Tags news