Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans debate Taylor Swift’s height as fan who caught her broken heel at Rio concert plans to put it up for auction

2023-11-23 21:50
Felipe Conrado, who caught the broken heel, will sell them to collect money for his cousin's cancer treatment
Fans debate Taylor Swift’s height as fan who caught her broken heel at Rio concert plans to put it up for auction

RIO DE JANEIRO, BRAZIL: The broken heels of Taylor Swift's Christian Louboutin boots she tossed into the crowd during her Eras Tour show at the Estádio Nilton Santos in Rio de Janeiro on November 20 has stirred an online discussion with many asking about the singer's shoe size.

The lucky fan Felipe Conrado, who caught the priceless collectible, has shared an image of him holding the heel on Instagram.

Now, the fans are obsessed over Swift's height and shoe size.

What is Taylor Swift's shoe size?

The fans discovered the pop star's shoe size after the wardrobe malfunction during the Rio concert. Swift's Louboutin knee-high boots were an EU size 40, when converted to US size, it is a 10.

All thanks to the fortunate Swiftie, Conrado, now the world knows the 'Anti-Hero' singer wears a large shoe size.

However, the broken heel of Swift's custom-made boots will be used for a social cause.

Conrado announced on Instagram that he has decided to sell those heels to collect money for his cousin's cancer treatment.

He hopes that the souvenir will be sold for a good amount for the treatment expenses, which the Brazilian healthcare system does not cover.

How tall is Taylor Swift?

The 12-time Grammy winner has an enviable height. She is reportedly 5 ft 11 in (180 cm or 1.8 m), making her one of the tallest female singers of the current lot.

In a 2008 interview with Girls' Life, Swift said she was initially unhappy with her height.

“I didn’t like being tall when I would walk up to a group of girls, and they were all a head shorter than me," she said.

However, the singer later turned confident about it. “When I can put on a pair of four-inch heels and walk into a room and be taller than everybody else, now I look at it as a good thing," said the singer.

Internet reacts to Taylor Swift's shoe size

Swift's shoe size has become a discussion topic on social media platforms.

Some users were amused to know the singer has a larger shoe size, while others said it is normal for her height. A group of users felt happy that the pop sensation wears a similar shoe size, making them less insecure about their larger feet.

One user said, "She's tall!! A size 10 makes sense!"

Another user said, "Oh it 100% makes perfect sense! idk why I was surprised I just never thought about it before!"

"Louboutins run super small most people go up a full size in them plus i’m sure they add in padding or something for her to wear these on stage comfortably. she’s probably a 8.5/9," noted a user.

One user said, "Oh my god taylor and i have the same shoe size- i've always been really insecure ab it i feel better now."

A user stated, "TAYLOR AND I HAVE THE SAME SHOE SIZE!!!"

Another user said, "That's my size too! Honestly I expected she had bigger feet since she is almost 180cm."

"as someone who's tall and has a big shoe size, i feel seen. i wear women's 11," said another user.

Another one said, "I'm less insecure about my foot size knowing Taylor has the same."

Tags news