Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro claims she 'loves' rebound relationships, calls them 'palate refreshers'

2023-07-23 09:55
'The View' host Ana Navarro called rebound relationships 'palate refresher' which is often served in a restaurant after a course
'The View' host Ana Navarro claims she 'loves' rebound relationships, calls them 'palate refreshers'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ has a varied range of talks and topics for its ‘Hot Topics’ segment and on Friday, the hosts of the show discussed rebound relationships. There was a whiff of candidness between Alyssa Farah Griffin, Ana Navarro, Sara Haines, Joy Behar, and Sunny Hostin the co-hosts as each of them talked about their own experience with rebounds and love.

While each contributed in their own way, Navarro had an incredibly interesting analogy to share with the viewers and her co-hosts. Navarro compared rebound relationships to "palate refresher" often served in a restaurant after a course in a meal.

‘I love rebounds’

In Whoopi Goldberg’s absence, Behar announced the hot topic during Friday’s segment. Behar read out, “On the latest episode of the Kardashians, the very wealthy Kim admitted that she regretted that she went into a rebound relationship after she broke up with Kanye, I suppose, and went with the very popular Pete Davidson.” The co-hosts briefly discussed Kim and her empire before diving into their own experiences with rebound relationships.

After Haines spoke about the whole point of rebound relationships, Navarro quickly chimed in, “I love rebounds. I loved rebounds when I was when I was rebounding. I love rebounds because to me it's like you can give yourself permission to be reckless, to maybe go out with a guy who you wouldn’t otherwise go out with. It's like…you know what it’s like? It’s like a palate refresher. You know, when you go out to a fancy restaurant and they give you a little sorbet to clean your palate, in between dishes. That’s what a rebound is…I love.”

Navarro earned a hearty laugh from the audience before she continues her analogy. “Give me a little mango sorbet, I’m good,” said Navarro. Behar added that some of those sorbets can be "lemon", to which Navarro advised her to simply wash it down with wine.

Co-hosts carry on the ‘sorbet’

After Navarro drew the parallel, the co-hosts couldn’t help but carry it on for the remainder of the segment. As Hostin read out statistics that 5-10% of rebound relationships end up in marriages, she said, “So maybe you meet the love of your life having your sorbet.”

Haines also contributed to this brilliant analogy and added, “Know you’re in there for the sorbet and just move on.” Although Navarro didn’t dish out too many details about her rebounds during the ‘Hot Topics’ segment, but the analogy served its purpose.