Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Fox & Friends' host Will Cain slams President Joe Biden for comparing Maui wildfires to 'kitchen fire'

2023-08-22 17:48
President Joe Biden visited Hawaii and spoke to the victims for the first time since the disaster struck
'Fox & Friends' host Will Cain slams President Joe Biden for comparing Maui wildfires to 'kitchen fire'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The Maui wildfires is among the worst natural disaters reported in the past few decades. Many have reportedly criticized the way the government has responded to the situation.

President Joe Biden visited the islands for the first time since the disaster. 'Fox & Friends' host Will Cain, who has been covering the wildfires, pointed out that the President made some insensitive remarks about the disaster.

President Joe Biden compares Maui Wildfires to his kitchen fires

After reaching Hawaii, Biden gave a speech that started with, "I don't want to compare difficulties, but we have a little sense Jill and I, what it's like to lose a home," he started his speech.

He continued, "15 years ago, I was in Washington doing Meet The Press. It was a sunny Sunday and lightning struck at home on a little lake."

He added, "[The lightning] hit a little wire running underneath our home into the air-conditioning ducts. And make a long story short, almost lost my wife, my 67 Corvette and my cat.”

Biden was criticized for not properly responding to the Maui Wildfires and its victims. So far, more than 100 people have died, and thousands have most their homes.

The Biden administration was also slammed for only promising a relief fund of $700 per affected household.

Will Cain calls out President Joe Biden for fire remarks

Cain called out Biden for his comparison in a tweet, which read, "'I almost lost my wife, my 67 Corvette, my cat.' Joe Biden feels the pain of Lahaina talking about his kitchen fire."

In response to Cain tweet, one user said, "Comparing a kitchen fire to a thousand degree inferno Let’s go Brandon who’s two weeks late."

Another added, "What a horrible way to talk to these people. It's supposed to be ABOUT THEM!! It's not about him and his lies."

Another said, "And the disrespect; pacing like a comedian as he tells his oh so heartfelt story with a “kidding aside” pa-da-pump ending."

A third user claimed, "Fact check: Biden is lying. Another wrote, "'But kidding aside' when talking about your lake house is probably not something you should do in such a sorrow setting."

A fifth fan tweeted, "Will, this guy feels nothing, he doesn't even know how too show empathy. He has no compassion. He has no heart whatsoever. All those people could careless what he has lost. He should of stayed on vacation, the people of Lahaina would of been better. Prayers to all in Lahaina.."

Tags news epcelebs