Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast and Charli D'Amelio to get AI chatbots on Meta, Internet says, 'Ultron has entered the chat'

2023-09-28 15:20
Meta has announced agreements with 'cultural icons and influencers' like MrBeast and Charli D'Amelio
MrBeast and Charli D'Amelio to get AI chatbots on Meta, Internet says, 'Ultron has entered the chat'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: A chatbot with AI capabilities will have accounts on Facebook and Instagram.

Meta has announced agreements with "cultural icons and influencers" such as MrBeast and Charli D'Amelio to play and embody the chatbots.

While introducing the new AI chatbots, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that the business is aimed to develop AIs with unique personalities, viewpoints and hobbies.

Meta’s AI chatbots

Mark Zuckerberg uploaded a video about AI chatbots on his official Instagram account with the caption “I built Jarvis as my first house AI a while back."

He added, "Since then, I've been working with Meta engineers and some awesome people to build a bunch more AIs that you can all use to get things done or just have fun."

"You'll meet them soon in Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and Messenger. Enjoy! (AI voices are for illustration and coming soon.)” he signed off.

The business also offers various chatbots based on Meta AI, which it refers to as "an advanced conversational assistant."

These chatbots are accessible on Instagram, WhatsApp, and Messenger (in addition to the Quest 3 headset, which starts at $500, and the Ray-Ban Meta smartglasses, which start at $299).

Through its search partnership with Microsoft's Bing, Meta AI can provide user with "real-time information" and create photorealistic graphics based on their text input that you can share with others. It is initially exclusively offered in the United States.

Internet reacts to AI chatbots

Many internet users dropped their views on the video posted by Mark Zuckerberg on Instagram.

They wrote comments such as “Imagine if Zuck was an AI character himself.”

One more user said, “Ultron has entered the chat”

“Thank you Mark this is definitely how real humans interact with each other,” a user said.

“Only billionaire to make a short format video of his bed yea that’s a W for modesty,” said a user.

One user wrote “I’m not sure why this is so hard to understand, but no one wants this. Broadly, people want cheaper rent, better low cost nutritious food, and, oh I dunno, for you tech-god-bros to help clean up the garbage patch in the ocean. ZERO people need an AI to help them figure out what to do with all of our ribs, steaks and various meats. You are not serious people.”

Another person added “Could someone explain to me what these are?, I am lost.”

Tags news