Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kanye West takes North, 9, and Saint, 7, on special adventure after ex Kim Kardashian's epic TV rant

2023-05-27 21:53
Kanye, 45, takes a stroll in LA with his kids, North and Saint, creating precious family moments after Kim's epic rant on ‘The Kardashians’ Season 3
Kanye West takes North, 9, and Saint, 7, on special adventure after ex Kim Kardashian's epic TV rant

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kanye, 45, was spotted in LA with daughter, North, and son, Saint, on a family outing. Kim Kardashian’s ex-husband stepped out with his two oldest children amidst Kim Kardashian's relationship revelations.

The artist brought his two oldest kids to the Donda prayer gathering at Griffith Park Observatory. In German, the word "polizei" (which translates to "police") is emblazoned on the front and back of a black T-shirt that Kanye was sporting. Under the tee, he inserted shoulder pads, noticeably bulking out his torso.

RELATED ARTICLES

Kim Kardashian exerts 'enormous pressure' on North to achieve fame, source says it's part of the 'master plan'

'I'm getting hosed down every day': Kanye West walks out of Tim Pool interview over antisemitism debate

He appeared to be wearing the same clothing as when he first met Bianca Censori, but instead of wearing bright blue socks, he was wearing black shoes. In contrast, North wore a long-sleeved black t-shirt, loose-fitting black shorts, black socks and white trainers. The nine-year-old revealed brand-new box braids after being spotted with straight hair that was slicked back the last time. Saint, 7, matched his elder sister's outfit of all-black clothing and small twists in his hair as they strolled side by side.

New wife, new life, but....

After months of rumors, Bianca, 28, officially admitted this week that she was married to Kanye. The Yeezy employee verified their relationship status while being recorded on a fan's TikTok, and viewers appreciated her demeanor.

"Can I get your number?" a TikToker enquired. Then Bianca said, "I'm married!" to declare her marital status. Fans expressed their admiration for Kanye West's wife's kind demeanor towards the stranger in the comments section after being astounded by it.

One person said, "She's so cute," while another said, "She looks so different up close, she has a sweet personality, not stuck up at all." Another said, "I think she's adorable and I'm happy for her and Ye."

‘He's made up the craziest story’

In a recent episode of ‘The Kardashians’ Season 3, Kim Kardashian, 42, talked about her divorce from Kanye West. When Kim traveled to Paris to see Kanye's fashion presentation in 2011, they immediately began dating.

The pair has four children together after being married in a spectacular wedding in 2014. The Hulu reality series' third season debut had Kim opening up to her mother Kris about her experience with Kanye's relentless Instagram attacks and the toll they had on her.

“Even with all the crazy things Kanye says about us”, she admitted, "I never comment. I never publish things like, 'He's made up the craziest story about you and the tape and we don't say a word.' We remain mute despite all the misinformation," said Kim referring to Kanye's accusations in 2022 that Kris Jenner, was encouraging Chicago and North to appear in “Playboy and sex tapes.” In the same convesation with her mom, Kim also ranted, "All of his shenanigans — I don’t even know what the f**k to call it — is gonna be far more damaging to the kids one day than my tape will ever be.”

Kim in her candid confessional also spoke about the toll Kanye's attacks took on her mom. “I think I can handle anything, I just get really heartbroken for my mom — that she has to deal with so much,” she said. Kim fought back tears as she opened up about Ye’s behavior and her frustrating choice to remain silent for the sake of her children.

“I have to sit here and not say anything ever because I know one day my kids will appreciate that,” she said, adding, “Shit could be going down, and I get in the car, and ... the kids wanna blast Dad’s music. And I’m like, ‘He’s like best! Yeah!’ And I put it on, and we’re singing along, and inside I’m dying,” giving the Hulu show's Season 3 viewers a glimpse into what she was going through. She ended her candid confessional within the series by saying, “Let's talk about something different. I'm crying about it."