Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Bebe Rexha is 'sick' of people calling her fat, says 'you don’t know what people are going through'

2023-06-24 03:52
Bebe Rexha is upset after a phone-throwing incident on stage that resulted in three stitches and a massive black eye
Bebe Rexha is 'sick' of people calling her fat, says 'you don’t know what people are going through'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Bebe Rexha is upset after a phone-throwing incident on stage that resulted in three stitches and a massive black eye. Bebe informed followers on Friday, June 13, in a series of tweets that she was doing much better despite a photo of her massive black eye.

Even as the three-time Grammy nominee expressed her heart out, she gave a shout-out to the people who showed support to her following the incident. 'The Good (Blue)' singer announced the continuation of the tour on Instagram. Despite "an unfortunate way" the show ended, Rexha wrote, "It was still an amazing show in my hometown..."The tour must go on!!! Philly next! Which show [are] you coming to?! she further asked.

'I know I got fat'

"I know I got fat. I’m just so sick of people talking about it. NEXT!!!!!!," Rexha Tweeted. In a following tweet, she added, "Human beings go through weight fluctuations it’s life and you don’t know what people are going through. Meds, disease, etc…." Rexha has previously spoken candidly about being diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome which can cause weight gain, as per Just Jared. Fans commented on her post and expressed their love for the singer as one asked about her recovery. "Are you feeling better though? How are your recovering?" a fan asked to which the 'I Got You' singer replied, "My eye black and blue now but much better!!!! Thank you!!!."

'You are stunning'

"You are stunning Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise," a fan wrote in her support to the first tweet. "Don't let this get to you, you are perfect the way you are as you are now." One more wrote, "What matter is how you feel. But the objective truth is that you’re gorgeous. I wish you could jump ahead 40 years and see pics of yourself now. Then you’d get it."

"It takes a really bored/sad individual to comment about someone’s changes in appearance negatively. You look just as stunning as you did a decade ago," wrote a fan in response to her second tweet where she described use if medicines. "Has this screwed up view that their standard of beauty is the only one acceptable. And the beyond screwed up belief that if your not a size zero your lazy or just eat too much. Add this to my list of why I can be famous you handle it wilth grace I wouldn’t."

'Your music heals me so much'

She also thanked her fans and people for their support in the last tweet. "Also, I want to shout out all the people who have been supporting me and showing me love. Thank you." A fan replied, "We love you Bleta, your music heals me so much." Another wrote, "Thank you Bebe, we all love you so much. You always deserve the love, kindness and respect because you really truly care about all of us from the goodness of your beautiful big heart and we all appreciate it. You noticing my message has made my entire day. So thank you queen."

Tags news