Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan recalls when he was Knocked out during an MMA fight: 'My legs just shut off'

2023-06-25 13:16
Joe Rogan asserts that while receiving a kick to the torso is an unpleasant experience, receiving one to the chin was not
Joe Rogan recalls when he was Knocked out during an MMA fight: 'My legs just shut off'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: In all of the combat sports, the UFC fighters have demonstrated some of the finest knockouts. Watching the end in a knockout is always exhilarating. However, most fans are unable to comprehend what it's like to be knocked out. The million-dollar podcast 'Joe Rogan Experience' hosted by UFC color commentator Joe Rogan, recently featured a segment in which he describes how he was knocked out.

Compared to boxers, MMA fighters take greater damage from knockouts. It's primarily because of how differently they wear gloves during fights. The act of falling asleep after being hit, however, is not painful. Check out Joe Rogan's response to it.

'My legs just shut off'

The 55-year-old has had his share of knockout encounters, despite never competing as a professional MMA fighter. During a bout, Rogan once received a left hook to the chin. His legs stopped functioning when the hit knocked him down.

“The most shocking [thing] to me was when I’ll get hit on the chin because one time I got dropped, I got hit on the chin with a left hook, and my legs, they just shut off,” he said. Rogan says he didn't feel harmed, but his legs stopped moving and he was unsure of what was happening. “It wasn’t like I got hurt… they just went, ‘Shut off. Your legs are shut off,’ and I was like, ‘Jesus Christ, what the f*** was that?’” he added.

‘It’s the worst feeling in the world’

Joe Rogan asserts that while receiving a kick to the torso is an unpleasant experience, receiving one to the chin was not. He said it is the worst feeling in the world when seeing a video of one of his Taekwondo kicks that went popular on social media. “You get kicked in the body like that, it’s the worst feeling in the world,” he added.

Additionally, the 55-year-old made reference to what happens after receiving a body kick. It causes one to become immobilized and gives the impression that electricity is coursing through one's body.

“Everything shuts down. You can’t move. Electrocution goes through your body,” he said. Receiving a blow, let alone being knocked unconscious, is not enjoyable. Joe Rogan's account of the aftermath of such strikes may cause some individuals to reconsider getting into a fight.

Tags news epcelebs