Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is LS? Twitch streamer goes missing after cryptic message, leaving fans concerned

2023-06-05 17:57
A user wrote worried about LS, 'I just saw the story now, nobody knows anything about him?'
Who is LS? Twitch streamer goes missing after cryptic message, leaving fans concerned

A Twitch streamer popularly known as LS has gone missing after writing a cryptic message on his Instagram story, leaving his followers concerned about his mental health. He also deleted his Twitter account following his post on his Instagram story

LS has been quite open about the stresses of his job and the stress that it puts on his mental health, and he was especially open about it when speaking with Dr. K a few years back.

Who is LS?

Nick 'LS' De Cesare is a well-known League of Legends player. His co-streams of professional play and analytical information are immensely important within the industry, and he consistently draws thousands of viewers for whatever he streams. He previously worked as a professional caster on the English LCK broadcast and as a coach for Cloud9's LCS squad before returning to streaming full-time and signing with FlyQuest.

As someone who has been extensively involved in the LoL scene for years, LS is a busy man. He has, however, had to take some mental health breaks in the past and has been upfront about his depressive difficulties. Fans are concerned about LS's health after he abruptly removed his social media accounts.

'Really hope LS is ok '

A Twitter user posted on the platform enquiring about LS. He wrote, "Really hope LS is ok" "Haven't heard of anyone being able to communicate with him, trying to check up on him now ill post updates when and if i hear anything," he added. Another user wrote worried about LS, "I just saw the story now, nobody knows anything about him? 8 hours passed already. I really hope he's ok, his voice sounded so worrying." A user also shared a screen-recorded video of LS's story. He wrote, "I hope LS is ok, heres what people are talking about incase you didn’t see his IG story." One of LS's acquaintances informed that he had words with him writing, "He’s ok, I called him like 10 hours ago, just stressed about a few things but he’ll be alright ^^"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news