Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Kelce's expression as he leaves game with Taylor Swift has Internet in splits

2023-09-25 16:52
Travis Kelce's curious expression goes viral as the NFL star exits Arrowhead Stadium with Taylor Swift
Travis Kelce's expression as he leaves game with Taylor Swift has Internet in splits

KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI: Travis Kelce’s expression garnered considerable attention from netizens as he left the Arrowhead Stadium with musical sensation Taylor Swift after a Kansas City Chiefs game on Sunday, September 24.

Wearing an off-white and blue patterned co-ord set, Kelce was videotaped going out of the stadium with the ‘Lover’ singer.

While Swift waved at the camera person and smiled, Kelce’s side-eyed expression while nodding went viral on the Internet.

Travis Kelce invited Taylor Swift to a Kansas City Chiefs game

The ‘Lavender Haze’ singer was invited by Kelce for a game during an appearance on ‘The Pat McAfee Show’ podcast on Thursday, September 21.

As the rumors of the Kansas City Chiefs tight end dating the Grammy-winning singer went viral, host Pat McAfee requested Kelce to "expand upon" the rumors of their dating which is "being talked about by the whole entire world right now."

Without confirming the rumor that they actually met in person, the two-time Superbowl champion said he "threw the ball in her court."

As if directly speaking to Swift, Kelce said on the podcast, "I've seen you rock the stage at Arrowhead [Stadium],” before adding, “You might have to come see me rock the stage at Arrowhead and see which one's a little more lit."

He continued, "We'll see what happens in the near future.”

A source close to the singer told People that once Swift heard about the invite she accepted it.

The source said to People, "Taylor is very focused on work right now and hanging out with her girlfriends," before adding, "Travis invited her to the game, and of course she said 'yes.'"

The insider continued, "She just thought it was a fantastic way to spend Sunday.”

During Sunday’s match of the Chiefs with the Chicago Bears, Swift was sitting with Kelce’s mother Donna Kelce.

Like a fan, Swift cheered the team wearing a red and white hoodie which was later tied to her waist when she was going out of the stadium with Kelce.

Fans say Travis Kelce 'does NOT look relaxed'

Keen-eyed fans were quick to point out Kelce's expression while the NFL star and Taylor Swift left the Arrowhead together. While some of the fans turned his wingmen and wingwomen, several pointed out his nervousness.

A fan of the duo commented on X, "That’s that chill I’m w my girl dawg look!!!"

Someone else said, "This man is a 7 time All Pro, a 2 time Super Bowl Champ, a future Hall of Famer and this face says today is bigger than all of that."

"This man does NOT look relaxed lmaoooo," said another fan who was amused at the rumored couple's expressions.

A fan termed Kelce's expression as, "Lol. With the “I want to say what’s up to Jarrett but got to be on my best behavior.”

Someone else said, "He’s trying to sneak out of the stadium, as he parked underground, and this isn’t the normal route to the players lot. Plus he’s protecting her. That’s why he looks nervous."

“She said I had to let her back here postgame or she’d write a song about me,” commented another fan.

Someone else remarked, "“Guess it’s my turn now” This was previously a running joke with Cher back in the days."

Anothre fan empathized, "You can tell he’s mad nervous being seen with her for the first time."

Tags news