Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star announces 'Cruel Summer' remix and live version from concert film

2023-10-19 20:49
Check out the latest Taylor Swift updates of the day
Taylor Swift news diary: Pop star announces 'Cruel Summer' remix and live version from concert film

Welcome to our daily Taylor Swift News Digest, your go-to source for the latest updates and insights into the world of one of today's most influential and celebrated artists.

Delve into Taylor Swift's dynamic career, public appearances, and the buzz within the entertainment industry as we provide you with a bite-sized overview of the happenings in the life of this multi-talented and ever-evolving artist.

USWNT legend Alex Morgan invites Taylor Swift to San Diego Wave games

USWNT star Alex Morgan recently invited Swift to attend a “real football game” after the pop star’s back-to-back appearances at Kansas City Chiefs’ games amid her romance rumors with Travis Kelce.

Shortly after San Diego Wave's regular-season finale, Morgan said, “There's an open invitation, always. American football games are fun, but real football is even more fun.” The football forward’s teammate Jaedyn Shaw also agreed to the statement saying, “Exactly.”

READ MORE: Internet mocks Alex Morgan after USWNT star invites Taylor Swift to watch 'real football'

Swifties gush over how Travis Kelce addresses Taylor Swift

Swifties recently took to social media to gush over the way Kelce referred to Swift while speaking about their surprise cameo appearances at 'SNL'. He also recalled how they decided to support Ice Spice on the show.

Fans were specifically impressed with Kelce's use of "us" and "we" as he explained, "We showed up at SNL having the idea of going supporting Ice Spice, her and Taylor are good friends."

READ MORE: Swifties zone in on how Travis Kelce refers to Taylor Swift as he recalls their 'SNL' cameos

Source claims Travis Kelce asked Taylor Swift's security guard to step aside so he can take over

Fans were left elated after a source claimed that Kelce was so protective of Swift during the 'SNL' afterparty that he asked her security guard to "step aside, like he'd take it from here."

Kelce himself admitted to being protective while on a date with Swift during his 'New Heights' podcast, saying, "'I feel like when I'm on a date I feel the sense of: 'I'm a man in this situation; I'm protective.'"

READ MORE:

Kandiss Taylor trolled for accusing Taylor Swift of 'celebrating witchcraft'

Former MAGA candidate for Georgia governor, Kandiss Taylor was recently trolled online after she went on an angry rant against Swift and accused the pop star of promoting the works of Satan.

"You’re celebrating witchcraft. You’re influencing innocent minds to be enticed with the dark side of spirituality," Taylor wrote in a lengthy tirade against the 'Midnights' creator.

READ MORE:

Taylor Swift announces 'Cruel Summer' remix and live version from concert film

Swift recently took to social media to announce the release of the LP Giobbi remix of her popular song 'Cruel Summer' from the 2019 album 'Lover'. The singer also said that she would release the live version of the same song from her 'Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour' concert film.

"For old times sake, I’m releasing the live audio from the tour so we can all shriek it in the comfort of our homes and cars PLUS a brand new remix by @lpgiobbi," Swift wrote.

READ MORE: Taylor Swift Unveils ‘Cruel Summer’ Remix and Live Version From ‘Eras Tour’ Film

Tags news