Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Former 'Bachelor' star Ben Flajnik embarks on new chapter as he joyfully announces recent wedding celebration

2023-11-26 07:51
Flajnik first made his public appearance on Ashley Hebert's season of ‘The Bachelorette'
Former 'Bachelor' star Ben Flajnik embarks on new chapter as he joyfully announces recent wedding celebration

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ben Flajnik is reveling in the joy of a new chapter in his life! The former star of 'The Bachelor' joyfully revealed the news of his recent wedding in a social media post on Saturday, November 25th.

Sharing a wedding picture on his Instagram, he wrote, "Last month, in an intimate ceremony surrounded by family, I married my best friend, and it was the most incredible day of my life," as reported by People.

An emotional moment for Flajnik

The 40-year-old further expressed, "Tears and laughs were shared, and I've never felt so present with another person in my life. I'm immensely grateful to do life with you, and thank you for your unwavering love and support."

In the photograph, the newlyweds radiate joy as they pose for the camera. Flajnik opted for a dark blue suit paired with a gray tie and a white rose boutonniere, coordinating with his new wife, whose name he had not yet disclosed.

The stunning bride looked resplendent in an off-the-shoulder white wedding gown, adorned with a long veil that cascaded to the ground, featuring intricately sewn flower motifs into the fabric.

How did Flajnik start his reality show career?

Flajnik initially entered the public eye during Ashley Hebert's season of 'The Bachelorette,' where he did not succeed in winning her over.

He later returned for his own season of 'The Bachelor,' and by the season's conclusion, he had proposed to Courtney Robinson.

However, the two initially concluded their brief relationship but later reconciled.

Flajnik stated at the time, "We're engaged. We're in a good place. Now that the main part of the show, and all the negativity are gone, it can only get better... The root of the problem was us not being able to be with each other and talk about these things."

Flajnik revealed on the 'She's All Bach' podcast that he had dated actress Jennifer Love Hewitt before making his appearance on 'The Bachelor.'

"I was like, 'Well, there's not much I can do here now.' We were dating for a couple of weeks — I wasn't going to not do 'The Bachelor,'" he explained.

Flajnik was also involved with Kris Jenner during the time of the show and maintained contact afterward.

"They kept inviting me to things, and I'm a friendly guy. We just — they'd come up here. Kanye [West] played a show in Oakland. My buddy and I were just, like, on the stage with Kanye. The normal things that one would do," he shared.

He added, "They were very gracious and very nice to me, so I have nothing but kind things to say about that family."

Tags news