Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

N3on slams Andrew Tate over criticism about partying with women, accuses him of ‘human trafficking’ in angry rant

2023-10-30 14:19
Streamer N3on slammed Andrew Tate for his controversial remarks and for not 'saving' him
N3on slams Andrew Tate over criticism about partying with women, accuses him of ‘human trafficking’ in angry rant

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kick streamer Rangesh "N3on", popularly known simply as N3on, has called out Andrew Tate for criticizing one of his recent streams where the former could be seen dancing with a group of women at a rave.

The streamer has already stirred up some controversy after confronting Adin Ross' ex-girlfriend on television. Tate's tweets on X (previously known as Twitter) in response to N3on streaming with women, appear to have gained huge traction online.

What did N3on say to Andrew Tate?

N3on went off at Andrew Tate, also known as 'Top G', who was recently charged with human trafficking in Romania, a case that is still being investigated, but Tate maintains his innocence.

While streaming on Kick, N3on called Tate out, saying, "By the way, Andrew Tate, get off my d**k Andrew Tate! You're literally a human trafficking r*pist and you're on my d**k."

As a friend of Adin Ross, N3on was put in touch with the very contentious internet personality Andrew Tate. Adin, who has worked and socialized with Tate on several occasions, even encouraged his friend to seek assistance from the former kickboxing champion.

Tate lashed out at American culture and "wives" when videos of ladies dancing suggestively at a Halloween party with the Kick streamer went public on social media. Tate wrote, "Man. America is disgusting. You only see this shit in America. Where are these girls fathers? There are no wives in that entire place. Haram."

N3on accuses Andrew Tate of abandoning him

As for N3on's most recent outburst, after calling out Tate, the streamer went on to accuse the American-British personality of abandoning him."Tate, you were supposed to save me, bro. I literally begged on my knees and asked for you to save me, bro."

The content creator went further, saying Tate is the only reason he has been stuck in LA. He said, "Now look, I am around a bunch of w***es. I am stuck, bro and it's because of you, you motherf**ker!"

"You f**ked me, bro. I am stuck in LA with this demonic ass s**t. I already sold my soul. It's already done and it's your f**king fault bro," N30n said.

Tags news