Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Stephen Negru? IShowSpeed apologizes to footballer after leaking his number during livestream

2023-09-25 19:26
Stephen Negru is a celebrated Irish professional soccer player currently playing as a defender for the English club Oxford United
Who is Stephen Negru? IShowSpeed apologizes to footballer after leaking his number during livestream

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Stephen Negru is a celebrated Irish professional soccer player currently playing as a defender for the English club Oxford United. Notably, he began his football career with Celtic FC in 2017.

Negru gained widespread attention alongside IShowSpeed after the YouTuber inadvertently disclosed the soccer player's phone number. This incident quickly became a trending topic on various social media platforms, including Twitter and YouTube.

IShowSpeed, recognized for his sports-related content on YouTube, accidentally revealed Negru's number while screen sharing during a recent livestream. Upon realizing his mistake, Speed promptly attempted to contact Negru. He later expressed his regret to the soccer player and shared his concerns regarding the error.

IShowSpeed told Stephen Negru, ‘I did not mean to leak your number’

During IShowSpeed's recent livestream, he inadvertently revealed Stephen Negru's phone number. Initially unaware of this, Speed was quickly alerted by a fan in the chat. Realizing his mistake, he promptly issued an apology to the soccer player.

In the midst of the livestream, Speed was seen asking his chat about what they were discussing after he inadvertently displayed the number, "Leak, chat? What did I leak, bro? No, oh my god. Oh my f*cking, I leaked the f*cking guy.... Are you f*cking serious? Are you f*cking serious?"

IShowSpeed then extended his apologies to Negru, addressing an audience of over 45,000 live viewers, "Yo bro, Negru, if you're here, I am sorry. If you're in the stream right now, on my life, Wallahi bro. I did not mean to leak your sh*t, bro. I know you are probably watching this right now, bro. I did not mean to leak your number, bro. I swear to god."

The streamer also explained that he had not intended to reveal the number and had planned to contact the footballer on Instagram, but it didn't go as planned.

He expressed, "I was about to go on my screen to call you, bro, I was about to go on stream and call you and it popped up. I swear on my life I did not know it was about to show your message, bro. I was about to call you on IG, bro. I am so sorry."

Internet asks IShowSpeed to 'be careful' after leaking Stephen Negru's number

After watching the livestream clip of Speed where he unintentionally leaked Negru's number, many fans have started sharing their perspectives.

One fan wrote, "IShowLeaks back at it again". Another fan wrote, "And instead of ending the stream to get rid of the vod and to prevent clips like a normal person he brings as much attention to it as humanly possible so people have time to go back and get his number…"

The third fan wrote, "He be leaking everyone’s number. Honestly it’s a big deal and he needs to be more careful."

The fourth user wrote, "Meh.. Shit happens...just send him a lil somethin for his trouble having to change his number and be more careful going forward. No harm no foul." The last user wrote, "Speed always be leaking something".

Tags news