Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Kelce's statement about dating a global phenomenon like Taylor Swift melts fans: 'Think she finally won'

2023-11-21 19:57
Travis Kelce shares his perspective on dating someone like Taylor Swift who faces scrutiny daily
Travis Kelce's statement about dating a global phenomenon like Taylor Swift melts fans: 'Think she finally won'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kansas City Chiefs tight end, Travis Kelce, recently opened up about his relationship with global pop sensation Taylor Swift, leaving fans in awe of his candid and supportive remarks.

In an interview with WSJ, Kelce shared his perspective on dating someone with the level of fame and scrutiny that Swift experiences daily.

Travis Kelce admires Taylor Swift's grace under pressure

Kelce expressed his admiration for Swift's ability to handle the constant spotlight and attention.

"Obviously I've never dated anyone with that kind of aura about them... I've never dealt with it. But at the same time, I'm not running away from any of it," Kelce stated.

The NFL star acknowledged the intense scrutiny Swift faces, describing the constant presence of paparazzi at every turn of her life.

"The scrutiny she gets, how much she has a magnifying glass on her, every single day, paparazzi outside her house, outside every restaurant she goes to, after every flight she gets off, and she's just living, enjoying life," claimed Kelce.

In a heartfelt moment, Kelce emphasized the importance of being supportive and not letting external pressures affect their relationship. "When she acts like that, I better not be the one acting all strange," he added.

Kelce's comments reflect a genuine understanding of the unique challenges that come with dating a global icon like Swift and his commitment to maintaining a sense of normalcy in their relationship.

Fans applaud Travis Kelce's supportive stance on dating Taylor Swift

Fans took to social media to express their admiration for Kelce's supportive stance, with many applauding his mature and understanding approach to dating someone of Swift's stature.

A user tweeted, "OMG Travis you won her."

Another added, "I love his self awareness. He seems good for Taylor. Good for him!"

While one user claimed, "He speaks so highly of her, he's so proud and he is her biggest fan. Though Taylor has not said a word," another user said, "I think she finally won."

"When she acts like that i better not be the one acting all strange” PERIOD," read a tweet.

"I love how he's taking this all up; the fact that he's dating Taylor and how he thinks he should behave. Travis be so adorable for this. He's standing up for her. I believe in love again," a user added.

One user gushed, "They really are made for each other," and another stated, "He seems to really adore her."

Tags news