Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Weather buddies!' GMA's Sam Champion and 'Today' host Al Roker's surprise run-in during NYC stroll stuns fans

2023-10-14 10:16
'Today' host Al Roker has a friendly run-in with 'GMA' weatherman Sam Champion in NYC
'Weather buddies!' GMA's Sam Champion and 'Today' host Al Roker's surprise run-in during NYC stroll stuns fans

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Former 'Good Morning America' chief meteorologist Sam Champion and 'Today' star Al Roker unexpectedly crossed paths during their walks in Central Park, New York City.

Sam Champion, who works for ABC as a meteorologist, recently recorded a short video of his jog through Central Park and shared it with his social media followers.

While talking about the run, Champion spotted Roker and the duo embraced each other, posing for a quick selfie.

Simultaneously, Al Roker also posted a brief video of his visit to Central Park, preceded by a photo of the two renowned weather forecasters together.

Sam Champion and Al Roker share a selfie for the ages

The ‘Today’ meteorologist was seen wearing an Oswego T-shirt and baseball cap in his clip, while Champion donned a black V-neck t-shirt with AirPods stuck to his ear.

Roker captioned his clip, “What a great afternoon to be in @centralparknyc and being part of this #starttoday @todayshow family.”

"It's a beautiful Thursday to be walking in Central Park, hanging out. You never know just who you're going to run into, just ran into Sam Champion of all people at GMA,” he said in the clip.

"It's good to see him and good to see you folks," he added.

Roker and Champion then captured this serendipitous moment with a quick selfie where the ‘GMA’ star leaned over Roker’s shoulder.

The ‘Today’ star shared the snap with his followers and captioned, “One of the best things about walking in @centralparknyc is you never know who you will run into. Great seeing @samchampion getting his steps in this afternoon”

The ‘GMA’ star also shared a clip of his adventure in Central Park, New York City. During one of his usual sessions where he indulges with his followers, Champion spoke about Central Park in his clip and stated that he ran into Roker.

After posting the clip of his run through Central Park, Champion captioned it, “Walk the park.. jog the reservoir! I see interesting people every day and always have good conversations with folks in @centralparknyc! Today ran into long-time friend @alroker.”

Fans can’t get enough of Sam Champion and Al Roker’s unexpected meeting

After the ‘Today’ star shared the snap of him and Champion grinning for the camera, fans flocked to the comments section to shower their love.

One happy fan wrote, “Two of my favorite weathermen,” while a second said, “Love this more than I should.”

A third added, “Two of my favs, the best in the business!!” while a fourth joked, “Weather Team, Assemble!”

Another fan wrote, "Weather or not you're together...”

Tags news