Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

3 Doors Down Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Away From The Sun With a Deluxe Digital Release - Available Now

2023-08-11 21:50
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 11, 2023--
3 Doors Down Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Away From The Sun With a Deluxe Digital Release - Available Now

LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug 11, 2023--

Today, 3 Doors Down releases the 20th-anniversary Digital Deluxe Edition of their legendary sophomore album, Away From The Sun.

This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230811875119/en/

3 Doors Down Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Away From The Sun With a Deluxe Digital Release - Available Now (Graphic: Business Wire)

Filled with timeless hits and heart-pounding energy that defined an era, Away From The Sun features chart-toppers “Here Without You” and “When I’m Gone.” Remastered from 24-bit sources by the renowned Dave Donnelly, the iconic album’s original twelve tracks of powerful melodies and emotive lyrics have been revitalized to capture the essence of the band’s groundbreaking sound. The deluxe version also includes ten bonus tracks, including unearthed treasures like “Pop Song” and “Living A Lie,” both making their long-awaited digital debut, as well as the hidden gems “When I’m Gone (Live – Early Version)” and “Here Without You (demo),” which was recorded at a house in Mobile, AL in the early stages of the album’s creation. Rounding out the bonus material are three previously unreleased studio recordings, including “Long Day,”“Something In My Mind,” and a striking Lynyrd Skynyrd cover of “That Smell,” plus three tracks produced by Rush’s Alex Lifeson during the original recording sessions: “Dangerous Game,” “Wasted Me,” and “Dead Love.” A 1LP Limited-Edition Color Vinyl of the original album will also be available on November 10. Preorder the LP or Listen to the Digital Deluxe Edition of Away From The SunHERE.

In celebration of the deluxe edition, a brand new video for “Pop Song” is available now. The fresh visuals take viewers on tour with the band on the 2023 “Away From The Sun” Tour, featuring high-quality concert footage and never-before-seen behind-the-scenes footage. Watch the “Pop Song” video HERE on the 3 Doors Down Official YouTube Channel.

“I have always loved ‘Pop Song,’” Brad Arnold reflects. “I remember writing it in a little house we rented in Mobile, AL, during the writing process for Away From The Sun, our first album as a ‘professional band’ after all the success The Better Life brought us. We are having a blast opening our shows with “Pop Song” this summer and seeing the audience react to it the way they have. We are so excited to share it with the world and to invite our fans to get a glimpse of what it’s like ‘backstage’ on tour with us through the lens of our new video.”

AWAY FROM THE SUN – DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION TRACKLIST

When I’m Gone

Away From The Sun

The Road I’m On

Ticket To Heaven

Running Out Of Days

Here Without You

I Feel You

Dangerous Game

Changes

Going Down In Flames

Sarah Yellin’

This Time

Long Day

That Smell

Something in My Mind

Living A Lie

Pop Song

Dangerous Game

Dead Love

Wasted Me

Here Without You *Demo Version

When I’m Gone *Live – Early Version

AWAY FROM THE SUN ANNIVERSARY TOUR DATES WITH SPECIAL GUEST CANDLEBOX

**Not a Live Nation Date

Southaven, MS

BankPlus Amphitheater at Snowden Grove

08.12**

Sedalia, MO

Missouri State Fair

Orange Beach, AL

The Wharf Amphitheater

Nashville, TN

Ascend Amphitheater

Atlanta, GA

Cadence Bank Amphitheatre at Chastain Park

New Orleans, LA

Champions Square

Virginia Beach, VA

Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach

Raleigh, NC

Red Hat Amphitheater

Simpsonville, SC

CCNB Amphitheatre at Heritage Park

Charleston, SC

Credit One Stadium

Charlotte, NC

Skyla Credit Union Amphitheatre

Kansas City, MO

Starlight Theatre

North Little Rock, AR

Simmons Bank Arena

Brandon, MS

Brandon Amphitheater

Jacksonville, FL

Daily’s Place

Tampa, FL

MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the FL State Fairgrounds

Boca Raton, FL

Mizner Park Amphitheater

Austin, TX

Moody Amphitheater

Irving, TX

The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory

Sugar Land, TX

Smart Financial Centre at Sugar Land

10.21**

Cherokee, NC

Harrah’s Cherokee *18 th Annual “The Better Life Foundation Concert”

www.3doorsdown.com
www.facebook.com/3DoorsDown
www.twitter.com/3doorsdown
www.youtube.com/user/3DoorsDownVEVO
www.instagram.com/3doorsdown

3 DOORS DOWN

Formed in 1996, Grammy Award®-nominated multi-platinum Mississippi rock band 3 Doors Down consistently captivates audiences worldwide. The quintet’s many accolades include selling more than 20 million albums globally, receiving a Grammy nomination, two American Music Awards, and five BMI Pop Awards for songwriting, including ”Songwriter of the Year.” Their debut, The Better Life, became certified seven times RIAA platinum and was fueled by the success of juggernaut hit ”Kryptonite.” Away From The Sun has been certified five times platinum. In 2023, to celebrate the anniversary of Away From The Sun, the band will play all the songs from the album and all their hits in Amphitheaters across the US.

View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230811875119/en/

Meg McLean Corso, UMe |meg.mcleancorso@umusic.comMedia Contact For Candlebox:

Bari Lieberman, Press Here |bari@pressherepublicity.com

KEYWORD: CALIFORNIA UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA

INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TV AND RADIO GENERAL ENTERTAINMENT ENTERTAINMENT MUSIC

SOURCE: Universal Music Enterprises

Copyright Business Wire 2023.

PUB: 08/11/2023 09:30 AM/DISC: 08/11/2023 09:31 AM

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230811875119/en