Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Justin and Whitney Rose still together? 'RHOSLC' Season 4 star breaks down while discussing marital woes with husband

2023-10-18 09:20
'RHOSLC' Season 4 star Whitney Rose claims her husband Justin didn't help her at home
Are Justin and Whitney Rose still together? 'RHOSLC' Season 4 star breaks down while discussing marital woes with husband

SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH: Initially in 'The Real Housewives of Salt Lake City' Season 4, it seemed that Justin and Whitney Rose had worked out their marital issues. However, in a recent episode of the Bravo show, Whitney broke down and Justin revealed that he was overwhelmed.

Justin admitted to Whitney that he was quite overwhelmed while trying to balance his full-time job and family. However, Whitney didn't agree with him and revealed that he didn't help her at home.

She shared, "I feel like I’m sinking in the morning you coming down and sitting down at the couch and turning on the TV and getting on Instagram drives me f*****g nuts."

She then recalled an incident when she was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the children.

Their kids Bobbie and Brooks Bobby were screaming at each other and they wanted Whitney to referee but she was busy making lunches for them. She further shared, "Meanwhile Rocky pees on my couch and so I have the kids in a fight. I’m trying to get Rocky, I forget that the bacon is on and the fire alarm goes off and I look over and Justin is on his phone."

She then admitted to Justin that she felt ignored and noted, "Clearly our communication isn't where we thought it was." However, Justin added, "Just like I don't always want to be the one initiating s*x."

To this Whitney replied, "It's not about s*x. Women have to connect to open up to have s*x. So if you are missing on that, that doesn't work out anymore. Right now I'm not in a good space."

Whitney also recalled when she got mad at Justin for not wearing his wedding ring and she also took her's off. She added, "It's just triggering that like you went back to work and like now I'm just at home with the kids trying to figure all this out and to see your wedding ring in the drawer every day that hurts me."

How did Justin and Whitney Rose meet?

Justin and Whitney Rose met for the first time at their place of work when Justin was Whitney's boss. Both were married at the time and ended up leaving their spouses to be together.

During 'RHOSLC' Season 1, Whitney's cousin Heather Gay revealed, "She fell in love with Justin. They had this illicit, torrid affair and, as a result, they were both excommunicated from the Mormon church."

Whitney later clarified that she wasn't excommunicated but rather chose to walk away from the church.

How many kids do Whitney and Justin Rose have?

Justin and Whitney Rose share two kids, a daughter Bobbie and a son Brooks. During Season 2 Episode 5 of the Bravo show, Whitney shared that, while she would love a bigger family, more children are off the table for the Roses, and Justin has had a vasectomy.

Whitney said, "I've always wanted more kids, but it’s not going to happen." She added, "After Brooks was born, Justin went and got snipped and cut."

The reality star further noted, "Justin and I negotiated and came up with an agreement to have two children. So I agreed to the vasectomy, but later on regretted it."

Justin also has three sons, Austin, Christopher, and Trey, from his first marriage.

Catch new episodes of 'The Real Housewives Of Salt Lake City' Season 4 on Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Bravo. The episodes will be available to stream the following day on Peacock.