Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne reveals the 'big boy' in her life in TikTok video, curious fans ask 'what about Paul Skenes?'

2023-11-16 18:46
Olivia Dunne danced to 'Big Boy' in a recent TikTok post making fans wonder if she was hinting at Paul Skenes
Olivia Dunne reveals the 'big boy' in her life in TikTok video, curious fans ask 'what about Paul Skenes?'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne, a TikTok sensation, revealed the 'big boy' in her life to her 7.8 million followers in her latest post on the video-sharing app.

Dunne revealed her relationship with pitcher Paul Skenes in 2023, who graduated from LSU with a 12-2 record and 1.69 ERA and was selected by the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Who is Olivia Dunne's 'big boy'?

Olivia Dunne alluded to her boyfriend Paul Skenes subtly in a recent TikTok video. Dunne was seen dancing to 'Big Boy' by Keke Palmer, SZA, Cecily Strong, Ego Nwodim, and Punkie Johnson in the video, which was uploaded on Tuesday.

Dunne also sang the line, "I need a big boy. I want a big boy."

Since Dunne said it was "that time of the year again, cuffing season," a slang term for fall romance, many people assume this was a reference to Skenes. Though Dunne didn't name anyone.

@livvy

Mission accomplished✅

♬ Big boy - 🫂

Dunne seems to have eventually come to the conclusion that flirty videos are more popular than gymnastic routines. A photo from this past summer's New York Yankees home game in the Bronx serves as more proof of this.

The rising star has acknowledged that her stardom has come at a cost, saying she can no longer attend in-person sessions and must travel with security. She now has a 'big boy' to watch out for her.

Olivia Dunne's fans want to know her 'big boy'

As soon as the video surfaced on the internet, fans started questioning about Dunne's "big boy." One asked, "Paul??" To this Dunne replied, "That's my boy."

Another commentator asked, "What abt Paul?"

Dunne's fan mentioned Paul Skenes's height claiming him to be a big boy, "Paul Skenes is 6'6 for a reason."

Another one added, "Real ones know this is a repost," to which Dunne remarked, "It's not."

Tags news