Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Rebecca Ferguson's husband? Tom Cruise and 'Mission: Impossible' co-star became 'very close' during shoot

2023-07-01 19:20
Tom Cruise was 'genuinely impressed' with his 'Mission: Impossible' co-star Rebecca Ferguson but he 'would never cross that line'
Who is Rebecca Ferguson's husband? Tom Cruise and 'Mission: Impossible' co-star became 'very close' during shoot

LONDON, UK: Fans found it extremely hard to ignore the on-screen chemistry between Tom Cruise's Ethan Hunt and Rebecca Ferguson's Ilsa Faust. Cruise was reportedly "genuinely impressed" by his 'Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One' co-star Ferguson. However, before jumping to any conclusions let's get one thing clear: Ferguson has been married since 2018. Ferguson joined the 'Mission: Impossible' franchise as Ilsa in the fifth installment.

Previously, Cruise's 'Mission Impossible' co-stars praised the action star as "a generous, sweet guy" and "truly one of a kind." This time, the action legend reportedly gushed over his onscreen deuteragonist, Ferguson. According to an insider, Cruise may have a fondness for Ferguson, but the 'Top Gun' star was "well aware" of Ferguson's marital status and "would never cross that line," as per OK! Magazine.

Who is Rebecca Fergusson's husband?

In addition to being an established actress, Ferguson, 39, is happily married to businessman, Rory St Clair Gainer, since 2018. However, the 'Doctor Sleep' star and her husband keep their relationship quite low-key. According to reports, the couple lives in Richmond, southwest London. They couple had their daughter, Sage, in 2018 too.

Gainer has often been spotted wandering the streets with his wife. He was spotted strolling the streets of London in March with Ferguson and her agent, Charles Collier. Prior to that, they were spotted in public in 2020 with their daughter. The cute toddler walked with her parents while sporting a red sweater and patterned skirt.

How did Rebecca Ferguson meet Rory St Clair Gainer?

According to reports, the couple began dating in 2016 and got married two years later. Ferguson spoke briefly about their relationship with Extra TV two years after they first started dating. She told the magazine that she owed her success to Gainer and her close family members since "we're all in it together." She also spoke about how simple their wedding ceremony was. "Nothing…we both just wanted to step over all thresholds. Also, I’m not very religious. I believe in love," she said at the time.

Ferguson shares a son named Isaac, who was born in 2007, with her ex-boyfriend, psychosynthesis therapist Ludwig Hallberg.

'Tom and Rebecca became very close during the shoot'

Ferguson previously told People how much she valued the chance to collaborate with Cruise. She said at the time, "After having Tom around, if I asked a question, I would leave the room feeling pumped and really excited because he believed in me."

Fast forward to the present, sources told OK! Magazine, "Tom and Rebecca became very close during the shoot. They got along like gangbusters, and Tom is genuinely impressed by Rebecca. Not only does he think she’s drop-dead gorgeous, she’s also a brilliant actress whose career he’s followed for years."

Sources further stated, "And Rebecca was a trouper working alongside Tom, who can be pretty intense — but he makes it exciting, too."

There were rumors of a romance between Cruise and the Swedish bombshell. However, an insider refuted these stories, stating that Cruise was simply "gung-ho when he likes someone."

Cruise and Ferguson will return as Ethan and Ilsa in 'Mission: Impossible -Dead Reckoning Part One', set to hit theatres on July 12.