Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Does Ana Navarro get botox? 'The View' co-host reveals how she keeps her skin flawless

2023-07-20 11:16
Ana Navarro also made it clear that the skin care procedures she talked about are not cheap
Does Ana Navarro get botox? 'The View' co-host reveals how she keeps her skin flawless

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ana Navarro might have been absent from ‘The View’ on Wednesday’s segment, but she did take the time to update her followers and fans about her skin-care routine. Navarro claimed that several people have wanted to know how her skin looks so much better, and she answered all their queries.

From talking about long-lasting Botox to mentioning just how expensive all her procedures and products are, Navarro did it all in a detailed Instagram post, while making it clear that it was not a paid partnership with any of the brands she mentioned. In addition, at the end of her post, Navarro also gave a mini shoutout to Joe Biden for his new campaign ad.

‘Longer lasting Botox’

Navarro wrote an incredibly detailed post for her followers, who wanted to know more about her skincare routine. Among other things in the post, Navarro admitted that she uses a “longer lasting Botox.” Navarro wrote, “This is not a paid partnership. I pay for my stuff. A lot of you comment that my skin looks better and ask me what I’m doing. Three things: 1. @carloswolfmd injects my forehead and crows-feet with Daxify (longer lasting Botox); 2. Since turning 50, I religiously use sun-screen, retinol, vitamin C, and hyaluronic acid serums. I wish I’d started sooner; 3. I’ve completed the three treatment package of Morpheus 8. I get it with the amazing @dermandbeautynp at Dr. Wolf’s office in Coral Gables.” She then explained, “Morpheus 8 is micro-needling and high-frequency heat applied with a pistol type thingie. Looks like an electric glue-gun. The idea is that it promotes your skin’s own collagen growth.”

Navarro continued to be candid with her followers as she added, "To tell you the truth, I don’t really see much of a difference when I look in the mirror. But when I saw these photos, I was like whoa! Maylen takes these pics before each treatment. After the treatment, my face is very red for about three hours, and I have to stay out of the sun for a couple of days.”

‘It’s not cheap’

In the same post, Navarro also made it clear that none of the procedures or products she mentioned are cheap and that she is only sharing, not recommending. Navarro wrote, “It’s not cheap - though it’s a hell of a lot cheaper than surgery. I’m not recommending anything. I’m just sharing what I’m doing. What I would recommend is that if you are going to do injectables or Morpheus 8, you do your research and find a reputable place. Injectables gone wrong is not a good look.” In addition, Navarro also took this opportunity to give a shoutout to Joe Biden and his new campaign ad as she said, “Ok. That’s all. One more thing while I have your attention, do go watch the brilliant new @joebiden ad trolling MTG. It’s in my stories. It made me cackle.”

Tags news