Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sister Wives' Kody Brown launches business named after Robyn and children amid allegations of 'favoritism'

2023-10-16 13:26
'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Kody Brown discontinues Family Entertainment LLC after Christine's wedding
Sister Wives' Kody Brown launches business named after Robyn and children amid allegations of 'favoritism'

MURRAY, UTAH: 'Sister Wives' Season 18 star Kody Brown has seemingly revealed his favourite kids. Kody registered a new LLC and named it after his only remaining wife, Robyn Brown, and her kids.

In the previous season, Robyn cried over the family splitting up last year. However, Kody reportedly created another LLC around the same time.

Kody and Robyn have been named as the owners of the new LLC. According to the Arizona Corporation Commission, Kody had registered the new LLC as Dabsark Entertainment, LLC.

Dabsark stands for the initials of Kody and Robyn, as well as all the children born to Robyn including, Dayton, Aurora, Breanna, Ariella, Solomon, Robyn, and Kody. Dabsark seemingly revealed Kody has favourites among his kids.

Notably, when Dabsark was created, Kody had three wives, Meri, Janelle and Robyn with Christine already gone. Still, Janelle and Meri Brown weren't on the document.

Kody Brown discontinues Family Entertainment LLC after Christine's wedding

Kody Brown discontinued Kody Brown Family Entertainment LLC just a day after Christine Brown got married. The LLC was the 'cookie jar' for all the 'Sister Wives' adults' earnings.

When Kody, Christine, Meri, Janelle, and Robyn Brown were all still together, they collected their funds. Then they pulled the money from the 'Sister Wives' combined funds to pay for everything from groceries to electric bills.

However, according to the reports, the articles of dissolution for Kody Brown Family Entertainment LLC were filed on Sunday, October 8, the day after Christine Brown married David Woolley.

The timing of the dissolution of the LLC sparked speculations that Christine's wedding to David Woolley had prompted the reality star to take this huge step.

Mykelti Padron claimed she was 'never paid' for starring in 'Sister Wives'

'Sister Wives' star Mykelti Padron recently claimed that she was not paid for filming the births of her children on the family's TLC series. During a Q&A, a fan questioned, "Do you get paid for things like filming your births? I would hope so."

However, the reality star claimed, "Technically, Jenny, no." Although Mykelti did not elaborate on her statement, her sibling Gwendlyn Brown claimed on her YouTube channel that Kody, Meri, Janelle, Christine, and Robyn Brown aren't happy about the older siblings speaking out against them.

Gwendlyn's wife, Beatriz Queiroz, said, "She does get some influence when she gets angry calls from some family members." However, she did not elaborate further.

Gwendlyn Brown claims Kody Brown 'preferred' his sons over daughters

Christine Brown's daughter, Gwendlyn Brown, hinted that dad Kody Brown had better relationships with his sons than he did with his daughters while she was growing up. During a YouTube recap of 'Sister Wives' Season 17, Gwendlyn claimed that her half-brothers were treated differently in the plural family.

Gwendlyn said, "I keep seeing my brothers being like, 'Our dad's not this great person and we have this terrible relationship with him.'" She continued, "It's really weird to see because, growing up, I think that the women genuinely did not have it as good as the boys had it, and now the boys are suddenly being treated like the women have been treated."

The reality star elaborated, "As a kid, my dad got along better with Gabriel, for example, and that's a really good example because Gabe's just four days older than me." She further noted, "And now Gabe and the other boys are seeing what it’s like to not be preferred by your father."

Gwendlyn further explained, "And it feels like they’re just catching up so quickly, and that’s why they're completely separated. It's weird to me because I'm used to this and this is new for them. So that's very exciting, in a bad way."

Christine Brown dubs Robyn as her daughter Mykelti's 'other mom'

In the latest episode of 'Sister Wives' Season 18, Christine Brown praised her ex-husband Kody's only remaining Sister Wife, Robyn. Christine said that Robyn had been like 'another mom' to her daughter Mykelti Padron.

In a confessional, Christine said, "When Robyn and Kody were courting, Mykelti wasn't treated very nice by her older siblings." The reality star added, "They didn't know what to do with her. "And Robyn saw it and said 'she's super cool she's amazing.'"

Christine further noted, "And she really took Mykelti in and just loved her. She's definitely been like another mom to Mykelti." In the latest episode, Christine and Kody's daughter Mykelti spent time with her dad.

Catch new episodes of 'Sister Wives' Season 18 every Sunday at 10 pm ET on TLC.