Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate offers heartfelt prayers for LeBron James' son Bronny following cardiac arrest, fans claim 'it's because he is triple vaxxed'

2023-07-26 17:54
Tristan Tate's fans often connect heart attacks among youth to the Covid vaccine, though no such link has been scientifically established
Tristan Tate offers heartfelt prayers for LeBron James' son Bronny following cardiac arrest, fans claim 'it's because he is triple vaxxed'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Upon hearing about the distressing incident involving LeBron James' son Bronny James, Tristan Tate expressed his heartfelt concern and support through prayers. The news of Bronny's sudden cardiac arrest during a practice session deeply impacted LeBron and his entire family, creating an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty. During the incident, the medical staff present at the scene rushed to Bronny's aid and provided immediate medical attention. Their prompt response and expertise played a crucial role in stabilizing the 18-year-old before they transported him to a hospital for further treatment. Bronny's condition has since improved, and he has been moved out of the intensive care unit, suggesting that he is on the path to recovery.

Bronny, the basketball prodigy hailing from Sierra Canyon School in Los Angeles, has garnered widespread acclaim for his skills on the court, emulating the footsteps of his legendary father, LeBron. Throughout his high school years, Bronny has participated in various basketball competitions, captivating fans and enthusiasts alike with his talent and potential. The terrifying moment led to an outpouring of prayers and well-wishes from numerous celebrities and sports figures. Among these voices of support, Tristan, known for his occasional rants on social media, shared a heartfelt message on Twitter that resonated with the online community.

'Praying for LeBron's son'

The news of Bronny's cardiac arrest during a practice session has left many feeling deeply saddened. In the face of the distressing situation, many took to social media to express their thoughts and prayers for the young basketball star's health and well-being, as well as for his family, particularly his father LeBron.

Tristan wrote, "Praying for @KingJames son and his family. 🙏🏽" In response, many of his followers joined in to express their positive sentiments and well-wishes for the James family.

'It's because he is triple vaxxed'

After the disheartening news and Tristan's prayers for Bronny, the internet became a platform for people to share their views on the incident. Several of them raised unfounded claims about Covid vaccines. A user wrote, "I pray for anyone who took that damn vax. Dropping like flies." Another wrote, "Its because he is triple vaxxed." A user stated, "We can only pray for those who have taken the vaccine, as it is a ticking time bomb, with deadly consequences." A user commented, "I feel like I've been close to a heart attack at work I really think it's the vaccine man. All I want to do is retire and raise my daughter and spend my life with my wife as well. I don't wanna pass away at work bruh I'm terrified."

Tags news nba