Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat recounts funny childhood incident when his mother surprised him with fake Ferragamo belt

2023-11-21 19:19
Kai Cenat even went to school wearing the fake Ferragamo belt
Kai Cenat recounts funny childhood incident when his mother surprised him with fake Ferragamo belt

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: In a recent livestream, Kai Cenat reminisced about a humorous childhood incident where his mother surprised him and his brother with fake Ferragamo belts. At that time, he genuinely believed that they were authentic.

Transporting viewers back to that childhood memory, Cenat stood up from his chair and vividly described his reaction when his mother handed him the belts to tuck in before heading to school.

This isn't the first time Kai Cenat has made headlines; he recently garnered attention for his reactions to 'smelling salts' and engaging in entertaining content during his livestreams.

Kai Cenat's amusing tale

In a recent livestream, Kai Cenat took a moment to address his mom, delving into childhood memories related to his brothers and the fake Ferragamo belts. He playfully exclaimed, "Mom, if you're watching this, you know you're dead wrong for going to Canal Street. You gave me and my brothers Ferragamo belts that we thought were real. That's f**ked up Ma. Ma, you got us Ferragamo belts, that I thought that was real."

Taking the opportunity to act out the scenario, Cenat stood up from his chair, saying, "And the funny part about that, right? I went to school tucking in my shirt like this with the belt showing, thinking nobody could tell me nothing. I walked in through the front door like this, and it's so crazy because I questioned Ma, where were you getting this money for this belt? This is Farrah Godwin, I'm at least 500."

He continued by sharing the conversation about the belt at school, “I went to school though, right? And when I went to school, I think I told the story before I was in a lunch room and with a real Ferragamo belt was showing his s**t too and I'm trying to think you got your shit on. I got my s**t on too with the then no. Come up to me out of nowhere of just him having a real Ferragamo belt.”

Cenat then recounted the moment he discovered the belt was fake and how it disturbed him, saying, “He gonna come to me, he ugly spot. It was fake. He gonna say that is not a real Ferragamo belt in front of all... in front of everybody. And I'm over here like, what are you talking about? This s**t? Real? And he like no, bro, that s**t. Not real. Yo."

Reflecting on the revelation, Cenat shared the conversation with his mom after learning the belt was fake, “I went home, I asked my mom, where did she get it from? Gang? And she sat me down and say, oh Kai, listen my, you gonna do what I gotta do whether you like it or not, you feel me? It looked nice. So I got it for you'."

Here he ended the story with his mother's quotes.

Kai Cenat's reaction to 'smelling salts'

During a recent livestream featuring Kai Cenat, he did an activity involving smelling salts. He showed a small plastic bottle labeled as 'Ammonium Carbonate, Carbonate D'Ammonium', more commonly known as 'smelling salts'.

While holding the bottle, Cenat amusingly shared a somewhat disjointed anecdote about making cookies, stating, "Oh, I used to make cookies. Smell it."

Suddenly, he let out a scream as he opened the bottle, frantically moving around his room and eventually falling, all the while exclaiming, "Oh, but what? Oh, what? Help, oh my God. No, I forgot that. It's just, oh my God."

Following this, his facial expression shifted as he stood near the camera, uttering, "Oh my gosh." Cenat's tone changed abruptly as he said, "Oh my God."

Caught in a moment of confusion, Cenat concluded by saying, "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I just sniffed coke. Oh my God. It's coke. Oh my God, no, oh my God, no."

Tags news