Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'They were supposed to be besties': 'Love Island USA' fans furious as Destiny and Imani beef over Jonah

2023-08-05 11:54
Destiny Zammarra feels jealous with Imani Ayan as the new bombshell bonds with Jonah Allman
'They were supposed to be besties': 'Love Island USA' fans furious as Destiny and Imani beef over Jonah

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 new bombshell Imani Ayan went on a blind date with Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen. The two had a great time but it does not look like she is interested in him as Imani continued to explore connections in the villa.

After Bergie, Imani hopped onto Keenan Anumay and their connection fizzled out during the steamy kissing game. During the latest episode, each Islander got a question, and they would have to kiss an Islander as an answer to that question. Imani got to kiss Jonah Allman which sparked an instant connection.

Destiny Zammarra and Imani Ayan feud over Jonah Allman

In the latest episode of 'Love Island USA' Season 5, Jonah was asked to kiss the islander who doesn't do the dishes. However, as Imani recently entered the villa, she was the one who didn't have done the dishes so far. Jonah and Imani shared a steamy kiss during the game which left Jonah's current partner Destiny Zammarra left jealous. Further in the episode, Destiny and Jonah were having a conversation when Imani chimed in to talk to the islander. Imani said, "Sorry to interrupt, but can I pull you, Jonah?" Jonah was quick to respond, "Yes Ma'am..." But Destiny didn't want to lose her man so she interrupted, "Actually wait... I was talking to him... So give me a second honey." Jonah looked thrilled to go with Imani as he told Destiny, "Give me a hug I'm gonna talk to her." Destiny again stopped him saying, "No I need to finish what I was saying." Jonah agreed to Destiny and asked Imani to wait. Imani wanted to swoon Jonah away as she showed off him a slow walk.

'Why are Destiny and Imani fighting over Jonah?'

'Love Island USA' Season 5 viewers were quite disappointed with Destiny and Imani's feud over Jonah. A social media user tweeted, "Destiny and Imani stop beefing over that unseasoned YT man pls." Another user added, "That interaction between destiny and imani over talking to jonah???? pls wait." Another critic said, "Destiny and Imani bump heads because they both want to be the HBIC of the villa." "Destiny and imani beefing???!? THIS IS NOT WHAT I WANT! THIS IS NOT WHAT I PLANNED!" added another person. Another viewer wrote, "I see producers are trying to turn Destiny and Imani against each other like they did with Cash and Trina in S3! I see through the bullshit already 😒 ." Another Twitter user penned, "Why are destiny and Imani fighting over Jonah??? I’m very confused?? I really want to blame the producers because no way this man got them acting like this." Another follower noted, "Imani and Destiny fighting over the same guy was not in my bingo card. They were supposed to be science besties."

Stream new episodes of 'Love Island USA' Season 5 from Thursdays through Tuesdays at 9 pm ET on Peacock.