Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are proud parents as they attend adopted son Liam's university graduation

2023-05-29 15:23
Harrison Ford's son Liam Flockhart Ford, 22, graduated from Amherst College in Massachusetts
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart are proud parents as they attend adopted son Liam's university graduation

AMHERST, MASSACHUSETTS: Harrison Ford and his wife Calista Flockhart were proud parents on Saturday, May 27, as they attended their son Liam Flockhart Ford's university graduation. The 'Indiana Jones' actor, 80, and his wife, 58, watched their 22-year-old son graduate from Amherst College in Massachusetts.

Flockhart was seen in a short-sleeved white dress with a crew neck and lace panels across the bodice. She paired it with a skirt. Her hair was brushed and she wore natural-looking makeup. She was seen carrying a cream leather handbag and a cream sweater. Flockhart used her cell phone to click photos of Liam walking across the stage.

READ MORE

The Strange Case of Harrison Ford and the Oscars: Superstar is one of few bonafide A-listers not to win

'I may get heat for this but...': Harrison Ford delivers 'Indiana Jones' ultimatum and Chris Pratt fans are outraged

Ford wore a navy blue suit with a light blue button-down shirt. He paired his attire with dark aviator glasses. Liam was seen in a pair of beige khakis, a white button-down shirt, and black sneakers, besides his black cap and gown, Daily Mail reports.

Who is Liam Flockhart Ford?

Not much is known about Liam except that he was adopted by Flockhart as a single parent in January 2001. "I have always wanted to adopt a child and I am overjoyed that I have been blessed with a beautiful and healthy son," Flockhart said in a statement. "I'm completely enchanted and awe-struck," she said at the time, according to ABC News.

She added that new motherhood would not interfere with her career as she has a "supportive company that offers a wonderful child-care facility, enabling me to spend a lot of time with my son while I'm working." Liam was nine years old when Ford and Lockhart married.

'Jackson is a place where I can get away from all the noise'

In a piece published on the Amherst College website, written by Liam, he has said he "always had a love for mountains." "I’m not sure if it’s a spiritual connection, an emotional connection, or if there’s any reason for it at all, but I am always awed and humbled by their beauty and majesty. That’s why Jackson Hole in Teton County, Wyoming is perhaps my favorite place in the entire world. My family has a place there, about a mile from the Snake River, and I’ve been going there ever since I was an infant. Jackson is a place where I can get away from all the noise, traffic, and smog of Los Angeles, and even though it too is becoming a very popular tourist destination, I always cherish my time there," he wrote.

Tags news epcelebs