Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Kate Mara dating? Elliot Page shares details of secret relationship with her after he came out as Gay in 2014

2023-06-03 05:28
'The first person I fell for after my heart was broken was Kate Mara', said Elliot Page
Who is Kate Mara dating? Elliot Page shares details of secret relationship with her after he came out as Gay in 2014

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: The Oscar-nominated 'Juno' star Elliot Page who publically came out as gay in 2014 and later as trans in 2020 made explosive revelations in his memoir 'PageBoy'. Soon after coming out, Page got into a relationship with Kate Mara, 40 who was already in a relationship.

The couple struck up a relationship when he was filming 'X-Men: Days of Future Past'. "The first person I fell for after my heart was broken was Kate Mara," said Page before adding "She had a boyfriend at the time, the lovely and talented Max Minghella."

'I never thought I could be in love with two people'

Page further stated that Minghella was supportive of Mara exploring her feelings for Page, according to him Mara said: “I never thought I could be in love with two people and now I know I can,” according to People. “This was right after I’d come out as gay and it was a time of exploration and also heartbreak," he said.

Page further revealed, “I think my relationship, or whatever you want to call it with Kate, very much encapsulates a certain dynamic that I consistently found myself in, which was falling for people that — I think a lot of us do this — who aren't fully available. And the sort of safety in that and the highs and the lows and the serotonin bump, and then it goes away." He also added, "And I think that is definitely a pattern in my life." Page says he and Mara are still close. “I think the love and care that we have for each other is its very own special thing. Separate from the intimacy that I write about.” Page remarked that Kate has read the book and will appear at a book event in LA in June to promote it.

Who is Kate Mara dating?

Kate Mara and Max Minghella split ways in 2014 as per Daily Mail. The pair dated for four years. Kate is now married to Jamie Bell, with whom she shares two children. Mara and Bell, as per a report, began dating in 2015 on the sets of 'Fantastic Four' and later got engaged in January 2017 and married in the same year in July. Prior to giving birth to her first child, the excitement of the couple was dashed when she had a miscarriage after carrying for eight. "Everything just took so much time, by the time it was all over. It just dragged out forever,” said Mara at that time, as per Dr Berlin’s Informed Pregnancy Podcast.

When Kara conceived again the couple had a different feeling this time as she said “It was weird, this bitter or sweet sort of … I was so excited, but also sad that we weren’t as excited as we were the first time, because that was clear that it was a very different dynamic,” Mara further explained.

Tags news