Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet goes gaga after Carson Daly spots Taylor Swift with rumored BF Travis Kelce's mom at Chiefs game

2023-09-26 16:58
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce who sparked dating rumors exited the Chiefs game together
Internet goes gaga after Carson Daly spots Taylor Swift with rumored BF Travis Kelce's mom at Chiefs game

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: ‘Today’ host Carson Daly recently crossed paths with Taylor Swift while attending the Kansas City Chiefs game.

He reportedly posted a blurred image of Chiefs’ tight end Travis Kelce’s mother and Taylor Swift cheering together. This comes after Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce sparked dating rumors.

While it hasn't been officially confirmed if the two are dating, Kelce's brother, Jason Kelce, has claimed that the reports and rumors about Travis dating Taylor Swift are "100% true."

Carson Daly spots Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce's mother at Chiefs game

Over the weekend, the ‘Today’ Show morning moderator posted a photo from the recent Kansas City Chiefs game against the Chicago Bears.

The somewhat blurry picture featured Chiefs' tight end Travis Kelce's mother and his alleged girlfriend Swift.

Both women were seen cheering while supporting the squad, and it appeared that they were sporting Kansas City Chiefs garb.

Daly included a caption that read, "Taylor Swift in attendance”, a text put at the bottom of the image.

He captioned the post, “@todayshow looks like our #PopStart lead story for tomorrow just wrote itself! @taylorswift with mama Kelce cheering on her “friend” @killatrav at the @chiefs game today. I can hear the internet exploding 🤯.”

A spirited Swift enthusiastically cheered for Kelce during the game, even joining in chants and shouting, "Let’s f***ing go," alongside Kelce’s close friends and family.

She was accompanied by Kelce’s mother, Donna, as the Chiefs secured a 41-10 victory at the 76,000-capacity Arrowhead Stadium.

Internet divides over Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift’s romance rumors

Soon after ‘Today’ Carson Daly posted the image of Swift cheering with Kelce’s mother, the internet went nuts as one person wrote, “Swifties are getting the NFL package now!”

One more person commented, “I like them together! Hope it's true and that it lasts!!” and another wrote, “Can’t wait for the breakup album!”

A fan simply said, “Wish them the best! I just would hate to hear a breakup song about Kelce down the road.”

Another added, “OMG let the love affair begin. I hope she takes care of his heart😍”, and one said, “I love this! She needs a good man in her life!”

Tags news