Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tristan Tate explains why his bond with Andrew Tate is better than that of Logan and Jake Paul, fans say ‘that’s true brotherhood’

2023-07-23 12:29
Tristan Tate held an unwavering belief in his older brother even when he was an average kickboxer who aimed to win the world championship
Tristan Tate explains why his bond with Andrew Tate is better than that of Logan and Jake Paul, fans say ‘that’s true brotherhood’

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: The Tate brothers, Andrew Tate and Tristan Tate, as well as the Paul brothers, Logan Paul and Jake Paul, are social media sensations who are always embroiled in controversies. Their outspoken nature has helped them garner millions of followers across their social media handles.

Recently, however, Tristan, broke down why his bond with Andrew will never be overshadowed by that of Logan and Jake Paul. The two pairs of siblings share a lot of similarities such as their controversial nature and the fact that both the Tate brothers and the Paul brothers have experience in combat sports. While Jake Paul and his brother have both competed in the boxing ring, Andrew Tate and his brother were both professional kickboxers. Tristan now made a video explaining why his bond with Andrew is unbreakable, comparing themselves to the Paul brothers.

'You are gonna be the world champion'

Tristan Tate asserts that Logan Paul's faith in his brother pales in comparison to his own confidence in 'Cobra' to achieve any objective. In a video that @tatebeliefs, a user who shares "valuable life lessons" from Andrew Tate, posted on Instagram, Tristan Tate and Logan Paul discuss their respective brothers' aspirations to become world champions. The video starts with Tristan talking to his brother about Logan's words to Jake, saying, "You know what f**king let me down? Someone sent me a clip of Logan talking about his brother Jake." Logan, when Jake said he wants to become the Heavyweight Champion, stated, "I think that's crazy. You being the world champ in boxing is really hard for me to wrap my head around." Completely contrasting with this was Tristan, who had a firm belief in his brother. Tristan said to his brother, "I remember you being a very average kickboxer and telling me you were gonna be the world champ. And what did I say? You are gonna be the world champion..."

'That's true brotherhood'

As soon as the video was posted on Instagram, it received various comments from fans all over the world. It seems to have elicited an emotional response from several people, who declared that the bond between Andrew Tate and his brother is what siblings should strive for. A user wrote on Instagram, "These are what siblings should be like. Us, against them"". A second user wrote, "That's the brotherhood that men need." Another user pointed out, "You can hate the tate Brothers all you want, but deep down inside you wish you had a relationship like they do." A fourth user simply wrote, "This relationship", while another said, "That's true brotherhood."

Tags news epcelebs