Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Travis Kelce breaks silence amid Taylor Swift dating rumors, says her attending the game was 'pretty ballsy'

2023-09-28 02:18
Travis Kelce, 33, gushed about Taylor Swift, also 33, on the latest episode of his 'New Heights' podcast which he co-hosts with his brother Jason
Travis Kelce breaks silence amid Taylor Swift dating rumors, says her attending the game was 'pretty ballsy'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce has opened up about his dating rumors with pop superstar Taylor Swift who showed up at his game on Sunday wearing his team’s colours.

Kelce, 33, gushed about Swift, also 33, on the latest episode of his 'New Heights' podcast which he co-hosts with his brother Jason Kelce.

Travis Kelce is all praises for Taylor swift

“She looked amazing,” Kelce said, adding that “everybody was talking about her in a great light” and that “the day went perfect for Chiefs fans, of course.”

The Chiefs beat the Chicago Bears 41 to 10 with Kelce scoring one of the touchdowns.

Swift was seen cheering for her beau from a suite at Arrowhead Stadium, who appeared to yell “Let’s f*****g go” after Travis’ third-quarter feat.

It is where Taylor met his parents and friends for the first time. “She was super chill and low-key hanging out with his friends and family,” a source told People earlier.

Travis Kelce said it was 'pretty ballsy' of Taylor Swift to pull up to his game

Kelce also thanked Swift for “pulling up” to his game and said it was “pretty ballsy” of her to do so.

He said he appreciated how she supported him and his team. “Shoutout to Taylor for coming through and seeing me rock the stage,” he said.

"To see the slow motion chest bumps, to see the high fives with mom [Donna Kelce], to see how Chiefs kingdom was all excited," he added.

"...She was there, that s***t was absolutely hysterical and it was definitely a game I’ll remember,” Kelce told his brother on the podcast

Travis Kelce wants to keep it personal out of respect for Taylor Swift

However, Kelce also hinted that he wants to keep their relationship more private from now on despite being outspoken about his “personal life that is not so personal.”

He said he plans to be more discrete and respect both of their lives. "I want to respect both of our lives,” he said.

“She’s not in the media as much as I am doing this show every single week and having fun during the NFL season on other guys’ shows," he added.

“I’m enjoying life, and I sure as hell enjoyed this weekend. Everything moving forward, I think me talking about sports … will kind of have to be where I keep it,” he said as Page Six also reported.

Tags news