Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Logan Paul dubs IShowSpeed and Kai Cenat's streaming content as 'really good' but Internet says it's just 'screaming'

2023-11-07 21:50
Logan Paul and KSI discussed IShowSpeed and Kai Cenat's streams on the Impaulsive podcast
Logan Paul dubs IShowSpeed and Kai Cenat's streaming content as 'really good' but Internet says it's just 'screaming'

CLEVELAND, OHIO: YouTuber KSI recently appeared on the most recent episode of the 'Impaulsive' podcast, which is presented by two other well-known video producers, Mike Majlak and Logan Paul.

During the episode, they disussed popular streamers like, IShowSpeed and Kai Cenat. Paul dubbed the two streamer's content as "really good."

Logan Paul and KSI discussed IShowSpeed and Kai Cenat's stream

While discussing various other topics, Logan Paul asked, "Who's watching any stream?" To this KSI replied, "18+ year olds wouldn't be watching it." He went on to state that at early age around "7, 8, 9, 10" when someone is young at that time people have plenty of free time.

He further added, "Back in the day we just played Call of Duty for hours, now people are just watching a stream."

Hearing this Paul intervened saying, "successful streamers like Kai and Speed, who's content gets syndicated because it's like really good and then people of our age will then see it."

Impaulsive's official X account posted a video with a caption, "Does KSI watch IShowSpeed & Kai Cenat?"

As soon as the video surfaced the internet, a user commented against Paul's statement, "IShowSpeeds "content" is screaming and acting like a moron."

Another user added, "Ksi when he alone watching speed."

Logan Paul and KSI responded to JiDion's proposal to add religious elements

During the same episode of Impaulsive, KSI made the following observation on the circumstance: "I think a lot of people are looking at that like, 'This is so random.' I have never seen any YouTuber of that size just go straight, 'I wanna put my whole life to the Lord Jesus Christ.'"

Majlak responded, "If you know JiDion, you know there is context. He is a devout Christian and has a ton of faith, conversation and he's definitely about that life."

KSI went on to say, "A lot of people must be thinking, 'Nah, this must be a troll.'" Logan Paul also shared his perspective by saying, "Can you even imagine?"

Meanwhile, KSI responded, "No, no, no. I feel like, that is probably the worst thing you could do because you don't f**k with religion."

He further added, "Bro, I hope it works because that would be so lit! As in like, I hope he gets as many viewers as possible watching him, you know, promote..."

In addition, Logan Paul said, "I think also the pivot, because it's so dramatic, is why it will work out for him cause' he went from this YouTuber, trying to get views, maybe doing some not-so-nice offensive stuff for views to the exact opposite, like a man of Christ."

Tags news