Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate's brother Tristan Tate mocked for 'sleeping' in prison while Top G does 1,000 push-ups: 'I’m trying to nap'

2023-08-15 16:28
Tristan Tate was sleeping in the background while his brother Andrew Tate was working out
Andrew Tate's brother Tristan Tate mocked for 'sleeping' in prison while Top G does 1,000 push-ups: 'I’m trying to nap'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Tristan Tate was imprisoned for three months alongside his brother Andrew Tate. While they are still awaiting trial, the two have been released and are under judicial supervision.

The Tate brothers have set up an unreal jail in their home to show fans the conditions they faced in prison. The former kickboxers turned influencers are being probed for rape, human trafficking, and forming an organized crime ring to sexually exploit women.

Why is Tristan Tate being trolled?

Andrew Tate took to Twitter on August 13, 2023, to share footage of himself completing push-ups. He captioned the tweet, "I've completed my 1,0000 Push-ups of the day. And Tristan, still will not accept. Noodles must be in a cup. Send us mail which we will read live at 9pm."

Eagle-eyed fans, however, noticed his younger brother Tristan sleeping in the background and took the opportunity to troll the influencer.

Fans troll 'sleeping' Tristan Tate

At the time of writing, the tweet had 4.4 million views, with many social media users trolling the younger Tate. A user wrote, "Tristan is sleeping while you do your 10,000 push ups of the day and he still bench presses more than you."

The second user wrote, "Man Tristan is SNOOZING". Another user said, "Tristan G is dreaming 2000 push ups done."

One wrote, "Tristan sleeping. Lol" Another user said, "Tristen wants no parts of this, he’s like “bro leave me alone I’m trying to nap.”"

Additionally, In this latest update, Tate candidly shared his eagerness to embark on the task of reading fan mail, indicating his engagement with his audience's responses.

The former kickboxer turned influencer also recalled his time in prison, which lasted from December 2022 to March 2023. He emphasized on the significant influence that receiving and reading mail had on his emotional state throughout his imprisonment.