Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jenelle Evans' son Jace goes missing again, internet slams 'Teen Mom' star after 14-year-old sneaks out of window

2023-09-30 08:17
The 14-year-old had gone missing twice in August 2023 but was fortunately found to be safe
Jenelle Evans' son Jace goes missing again, internet slams 'Teen Mom' star after 14-year-old sneaks out of window

OAKLAND, NORTH CAROLINA: Jace Evans, the 14-year-old son of 'Teen Mom' star Jenelle Evans. has reportedly gone missing again, making this the third time in just two months.

On Friday, September 29, law enforcement sources stated that the teenager allegedly snuck out of a window to escape his house and they responded to Jenelle's home after she contacted them at around 8.00 pm on Thursday, per TMZ.

Jace Evans left home without a cell phone on him

The concerning situation has been exacerbated by the fact that Jace left the house without a cell phone on him. His house is surrounded by woods, which adds an extra layer of worry about his safety.

The young boy, who has reportedly been missing for at least 16 hours, has now been added to the nationwide database for missing persons.

Internet asks if Jace is 'running away from something'

After the news of Jace being missing once more broke, social media users were furious at the former reality TV star.

Commenting on the 14-year-old boy's attempt to escape, one person wrote on X, formerly Twitter, "He’s running away from something," while another wrote, "Something isn’t right… he keeps running away. I’m concerned for him. I hope CPS is involved."

A concerned user tweeted, "Poor boy deserves better. He really doesn’t want to be there and now he’s left his phone at home so he can’t be tracked down. I hope he’s okay."

"Good God this kid is screaming for help. I hope he finds someone who gets that & doesn’t just send him back to that hell," wrote a fifth person.

Evans who also has two other children, 9-year-old Kaiser Orion with ex-boyfriend Nathan Griffith, and 6-year-old Ensley Jolie with husband David Eason, has not yet disclosed any information about her eldest son being missing once again.

Jace Evan's history of escaping his house

In August, Jace disappeared and was found safe a few hours later. At that time, the MTV star attributed his disappearance to teenage angst.

"As a boy mom, kids can act up and rebel as I’m sure the majority of us all once did as kids too," she said to TMZ.

"Jace, got in trouble at school, we decided to take his phone away and that’s when he decided to run off, Jace is a good kid and we’re not dealing with anything that most families don’t deal with while raising children," Jenelle added.

In late August, the mother of three reported her eldest son went missing a second time after not hearing from him for several hours.

He was then found at a gas station near Jenelle's home. After he was located, she hinted in a TikTok video that her son kept fleeing because she took his phone away and added that sometimes children "don’t take that too lightly."

@jenellelevans Replying to @maryjanerod2 ♬ original sound - Jenelle Evans

Jenelle who had no parental rights over Jace for 13 years regained custody of him in March. In 2010, when Jace was just 1, it was Jenelle's mother Barabara Evans who was awarded his custody.

Tags news