Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'We've been waiting forever': Nicole Scherzinger sends her fans into frenzy as she teases her new song

2023-05-30 11:17
'The Masked Singer' judge Nicole Scherzinger shared a career update on her social media
'We've been waiting forever': Nicole Scherzinger sends her fans into frenzy as she teases her new song

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Nicole Scherzinger sent her fans into a frenzy with her latest announcement. Just a few weeks after 'The Masked Singer' Season 9 finale premiered, the judge Scherzinger shared a career update on her social media.

Scherzinger recently revealed on her social media that she is working on new music. Notably, the singer-songwriter's fans are way more than excited with Scherzinger's latest announcement. The reality star recently released 'Freedom' which she premiered at Sydney World Pride 2023.

RELATED ARTICLES

Pussycat Dolls' 'React' remix angers fans as Nicole Scherzinger takes lead while others serve as backup dancers

Nicole Scherzinger and Ashley Roberts tease potential Pussycat Dolls reunion after confirming that the band has been 'talking'

Nicole Scherzinger announces new song

Scherzinger recently took to her Instagram and shared a video montage that featured multiple behind-the-scenes of the singer-songwriter working on her upcoming song. The video started with Scherzinger as she lay on the bed and focused on writing the track. The video then transits to Scherzinger playing piano, recording the song, listening to it, and discussing it with her crew. The video montage then concluded with Scherzinger exiting the recording studio with a sweet smile on her face. Alongside the video, she penned in the caption, "I’m very excited and proud of the music I’ve been working on for the past year…and I can’t wait for the day I get to share it with you all #musicmondays." However, Scherzinger didn't reveal when will she release the song or any further updates about it.

'We need it asap Nicole'

Scherzinger's fans appear to be more excited than her. The social media users took to the comment section to share their excitement and wrote, "Can’t wait to hear it! My Killer Love and Big Fat Lie albums need a new sibling." Another fan added, '"the day' when this day will come?!" Another user said, "We need it asap Nicole." Another follower said, "That day must come soon, very soon. WARRIOR, LET'S GOOO!" "THIS is the motivation I needed today so excited for the new sound, Nic!!!" another person noted. Another Instagram user gushed, "Girl, we've been waiting forever."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.