Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne: TikToker and gymnast stuns fans with her 2023 SI swimsuit photos

2023-05-16 17:46
The exclusive photos of Olivia Dunne from this year's SI Swimsuit issue are out. Take a look
Olivia Dunne: TikToker and gymnast stuns fans with her 2023 SI swimsuit photos

Olivia Dunne's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit debut was a highly anticipated event and her excitement was absolutely infectious. Despite the models being instructed to keep the news to themselves when they first receive the call, Dunne just had to share it with her mom. Jumping up and down and beaming with joy, the LSU star gymnast couldn't contain herself after getting off the phone with Sports Illustrated.

She said, "I called my mom, even though you're not supposed to tell anyone right away. I had to tell my mom."

READ MORE

Olivia Dunne: 4 breathtaking pics of the gymnast from 2023 SI swimsuit edition

Olivia Dunne: 5 reasons why the TikTok star is a perfect SI swim model

Olivia Dunne was photographed by Ben Watts in Puerto Rico

In the 2023 SI Swimsuit Issue, Olivia Dunne was photographed by Ben Watts in Puerto Rico. A prominent figure in the sports world, Dunne has been practicing gymnastics since she was 3 years old, and it is no surprise that her athleticism has led her to where she is now.

The exclusive photos of Olivia Dunne from this year's SI Swimsuit Issue are out. As one of the most anticipated releases of the year, the wait is finally over. Take a look.

Hair: Anthony Cristiano for Anthony Cristiano Salon Chicago using Phyto Paris USA Haircare

Makeup: Bryan Zaragoza at See Management using Tom Ford Beauty

Photographer: Ben Watts

She is the highest-paid female college athlete in the country

Olivia Dunne is the highest-paid female college athlete in the country, raking in more than seven figures, and has built up a following of over 11 million followers on social media platforms such as TikTok and Instagram where she goes by the name 'Livvy'. Dunne is a star gymnast with impressive earnings both on and off the mat. Her name, image, and likeness value topped all female athletes in 2022 at a valuation of $2.6 million, and it has only continued to climb. According to On3, Dunne's brand value has gone up to $3.4 million since the end of 2022, making her one of the biggest beneficiaries of the new NIL laws.

Tags news