Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Yosef Aborady has a daughter at home': ABC show called out for mentioning 'The Bachelorette' alum's child as joke in steamy scene

2023-07-04 11:53
As the suitors walked on the beach flaunting their chiseled physiques and perfect body in neon shorts, Aaron S said, 'I can't believe we're doing this when Yosef has a daughter at home'
'Yosef Aborady has a daughter at home': ABC show called out for mentioning 'The Bachelorette' alum's child as joke in steamy scene

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Yosef Aborady got his fame in 'The Bachelorette' Season 16. Even though he got eliminated soon back then, the contestant gained popularity because of his outburst in the show. He got infamous for calling Clare Crawley "not fit to be a mother to my child".

It seems that 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 is recalling old scenarios and slamming Yosef. In the middle of one of the steamy scenes in 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 Episode 2, we saw one of Charity Lawson's suitors joking about Yosef's family. Even though it was a pun intended, fans slammed ABC for taking a dig at the alum's family.

Also Read: 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 viewers feel Aaron B and Charity Lawson have 'no chemistry' after their first date: 'They don't have IT factor'

embed Instagram post

'The Bachelorette' Season 20 jokes about Yosef Aborady and his daughter back home

Episode 2 was all about rising the temperature in the game. The suitors were given tiny neon shorts as they played dodgeball on the beach. 'The Bachelorette's dodgeball has been a historic moment. It was meant to put a lot of pressure on the men. As the suitors walked on the beach flaunting their chiseled physiques and perfect body, Aaron S said, "I can't believe we're doing this when Yosef has a daughter at home," referring to the iconic moment from the past season.

'Not the bachelorette directly calling out Yosef’s family'

Also Read: 'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Host Jesse Palmer's major shade at 'insufferable' Brayden Bowers leaves fans in splits

Was 'The Bachelorette' trying to defame Yosef? The joke felt like a dig toward Yosef and his family. Hearing Aaron referencing Yosef's daughter, a fan tweeted, "Not the bachelorette directly calling out Yosef’s family at home." Another slammed the show and wrote, "NOT THE SHOW USING THE YOSEF HAS A DAUGHTER JOKE." A fan captioned Taylor Swift's gif saying, "I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative" with "Yosef's daughter at this point."

Also Read: When will new episodes of 'The View' air? Fans say hosts 'take a lot of time off' as show goes on sudden hiatus

Furthermore, the Internet made fun of the iconic comment. A viewer posted a laughing gif and wrote, "The dodge bowl cut!! They really brought up Yosef!! I can’t with y’all!!" Another hailed Aaron and said, "Aaron S. is the HERO of #TheBachelorette for referencing Yosef's daughter on @BacheloretteABC." Moreover, a fan uploaded the video of the incident and said, "Screaming at this Yosef reference!!! I love this season forever because of this." Another joked, "All of this kissing when Yosef has a daughter at home?"

The new episodes of 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 air every Monday at 9 pm ET on ABC.

More from MEAWW

When will 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 Episode 3 air? Charity Lawson narrows down suitors

Why is 'The Bachelorette' obsessed with country music? Bachelor Nation slams producers for their choice of music