Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'RHONY: Reboot' fans call out Sai De Silva for bringing toilet paper to Erin Dana Lichy's house: 'She reeks of new money'

2023-07-24 10:46
Sai De Silva slammed by 'RHONY: Reboot' fans as bravo star brings own 'toilet paper' to girls' night at co-star Erin Dana Lichy's house
'RHONY: Reboot' fans call out Sai De Silva for bringing toilet paper to Erin Dana Lichy's house: 'She reeks of new money'

HAMPTONS, NEW YORK: Season 14 of 'The Real Housewives of New York' resumed with a fantastic second episode: a ladies' vacation to the Hamptons that dispelled any residual doubts about the reboot's quality. However, fans slammed Sai De Silva, saying she "reeks of new money" when she totes her own "toilet paper" to co-star Erin Dana Lichy's residence.

'RHONY' Season 14 silenced its lingering doubters with only one episode after a debut that lit up Bravo fans with unidentified, purportedly unfashionable eateries and arguments over cheese. It's one thing to replicate that enchantment for the remainder of the season, but it's quite another to transcend it for something even better. The Hamptons bring out the restless energy that Housewives fans want, and whoever thought it was a good idea to force the new ensemble to stay under one roof for three days should be rewarded. This episode solidifies the reboot's cast as television excellence. Each of these ladies is both relatable and unrelatable, and admirers are quick to call out the snobbish ones.

'Didn't know what kind of ply [Erin] has'

Everyone knows that shaming your girls for wanting to be comfortable is a terrific way to start a three-day trip with them. That's why Erin called Sai, Ubah Hassan, and Jessel Taank to chastise them while they were on their way to Erin's Hamptons house. The three in the black SUV, like the spectators, don't grasp Erin's misgivings about their over-preparation.

Sai packed her own toilet paper, since she "didn't know what kind of ply [Erin] has." Bringing your favorite toilet paper to someone else's house may be deemed disrespectful by some, while others refer to it as being prepared for everything. You believe you know someone until you go to their house and discover they use one-ply toilet paper. One-ply should never be used in a home; it should only be used at college campus toilets and abandoned Petco stores. However, some viewers thought Sai's commitment to her personal taste for toilet paper was a bit ostentatious.

'It's giving - I'm over-the-top just to stand out on tv'

Reacting to Sai's comments, viewers took to Twitter to share their POV. One person wrote, "It’s so Housewives for these women to show up to Erin’s gorgeous 6500 square-foot Hamptons house where they’re all getting their own bedrooms and still complain about the lack of luggage help, bring their own toilet paper and the caviar being served on Pringles." While another person believed, "I feel like Sai is trying really hard to make Erin look bad. Who brings toilet paper to someone else’s house?" Others felt, "I get we all have our own comforts but bringing ur own toilet paper to a friends home after bringing 7 bags worth of clothes for a 3 day trip 2 hours away, presumably to mostly shoot content in is……. something." A fourth user noted, "Sai brung her own toilet paper??? It's giving - I'm over-the-top just to stand out on tv."

Some observed, "sai gives me insecure one ply toilet paper vibes and her clothing/materialism makes me resent her deeply. I know I know I know. I’m still watching." One also wrote, "Sai just reeks of new money. Like bringing your own toilet paper?" Others added, "Sai annoying about this toilet paper." Another user wrote, "Why am I annoyed with Sai already for the second time this episode? Being so extra about toilet paper. I love a diva but I’m annoyed lol."

Catch brand-new episodes of 'The Real Housewives of New York: Reboot' on Bravo at 9 PM ET.