Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is John Stamos? 'Full House' star shares compilation of his 'favorite birthday memories over the years'

2023-08-20 05:22
It was an interesting mix of photos and videos as in one of them Tom Hanks sings for John Stamos
How old is John Stamos? 'Full House' star shares compilation of his 'favorite birthday memories over the years'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: John Stamos is celebrating his 60th birthday today! The actor took to Instagram and shared a sweet clip which had a compilation of his ‘favorite birthday memories.’

“Looking back on some of my favorite birthday memories over the years. Tomorrow is 60,” he captioned the post. It was an interesting mix of photos and videos as in one of them Tom Hanks sings for Stamos.

How did Tom Hanks celebrate John Stamos' birthday?

The ‘Forrest Gump’ star gets up and sings as friends cheer, “There’s not a lot of words that rhyme with Stamos!” Hanks crooned.

“I’m trying to think of words that rhyme with Stamos…,” he adds while clapping and pointing at Stamos who is enjoying the performance. “There you go!” the 67-year-old said, as he finished the song.

In the same post, Stamos shares the clip of his late friend and the ‘Full House’ co-star Bob Saget who gives an emotional speech at his 50th birthday bash.

The event was held at the Sunset Tower Hotel in Los Angeles, back in 2013.

"John, I really love you a lot, and I’m really happy that I’ve been celebrating your birthday for a month already,” Saget joked.

“Oh my god, but you deserve so much happiness, and you are so full of love, and you are such a great person, and the talent and the looks — everybody resents,” he continues.

“But you know you’re just a heart, and I love you very, very much,” concludes Sager and the two actors hug, as per People.

Who all wished John Stamos on his birthday?

Late actor Don Rickles, at the same birthday party, gave a moving speech for Stamos. “[John] always sits around with me and we talk about love and marriage, and all that jazz,” he said in the clip.

“I try to be a friend as well as a second father, so to speak. But I tell you, God has given this man a great deal of dignity, a great deal of love, and a style that God can never take from him. He puts his arms around you, and you know it's love,” Rickles continued.

A few celebrities also commented and expressed their love for the actor.

“You make 60 look gooooooood ❤️,” 'Fuller House' star Candace Cameron Bure wrote while fellow co-star Dave Coulier said, “Love you, brother. See you soon!❤️❤️❤️."

"You’re so loved! ❤️❤️❤️ happy birthday friend!” Kristin Chenoweth commented. “Also your party in 2013 was so fun!!!”

Tags news epcelebs