Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul's ex-girlfriend Julia Rose pens cryptic post after pro boxer flaunts relationship with Jutta Leerdam, fans say ‘you deserve better’

2023-06-27 12:50
Julia Rose and Jake Paul reportedly started dating in 2020, while the boxer announced his new relationship in April 2023
Jake Paul's ex-girlfriend Julia Rose pens cryptic post after pro boxer flaunts relationship with Jutta Leerdam, fans say ‘you deserve better’

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Jake Paul, the social media sensation, pro boxer and younger brother of Logan Paul, has seemingly moved on from his ex-girlfriend Julia Rose. Paul is currently dating Dutch speed skater Jutta Leerdam. The duo actively flaunts their pictures from various vacations and events. Paul and his ex-girlfriend Julia Rose were on and off in an intense relationship since 2020, which finally came to an end.

When 'The Problem Child' made his relationship with Leerdam public earlier this year, his former girlfriend Rose responded in an unusual way. The 2019 World Series flasher wrote a touching poem in April 2023 that seemed to be inspired by Jake Paul's new relationship.

'I've always been one hell of a fighter'

Rose wrote in the caption of her Instagram post, "Couldn’t sleep so I wrote this piece about needing some space. I think it might be one of my favorites". Then in her Instagram video, she went on to recite, "I might find the pieces of me that I'm looking for amongst the stars. And if not there, then definitely on Mars. Because I've always been one hell of a fighter. You know, one of those women with quite a bit of fire inside of her. What can I say? I get it honestly from my mother. But being full of that kind of passion also makes me one hell of a lover. That reminds me, after Mars I'll probably head to Venus to keep Aphrodite company..."

While the couple had only met in March 2020, the first breakup rumors regarding Jake Paul and Julia Rose appeared as early as 2021. The pair were in an on-again-off-again relationship as 'The Problem Child' revealed that he was single even in late 2022 even though they got back together in early 2022. Not only this, but her fans actively commented on Rose's post, believing Paul had made a mistake breaking up with her.

'You deserve better'

Some admirers believe that Paul's decision to end things with Julia Rose wasn't a wise one. Following Paul's announcement of his new relationship, fans responded to Rose's message by showing their support for the model. A user wrote, "I'm sorry julia. You deserve better." A second user wrote, "I have to say, I've listened to this a few times now and it really resonates with me. It's touching to hear you speak so openly and honestly about your own struggles, and it's comforting to know that I'm not alone in what I'm going through. Thank you for being vulnerable and sharing your story. Your writing is truly amazing." A third user wrote, "Self healing is another form of self love," while a fourth user wrote, "Girl we as dutchies dont accept him."

Tags news