Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Tom D'Agostino now? 'RHONY' star Luann de Lesseps' ex was photographed cheating by Trump's ex-lawyer Michael Cohen

2023-08-14 15:56
'RHONY' alum Carole Radziwill spilled the tea about Luann de Lesseps' ex-husband Tom D'Agostino's 'cheating photo'
Where is Tom D'Agostino now? 'RHONY' star Luann de Lesseps' ex was photographed cheating by Trump's ex-lawyer Michael Cohen

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: In 'Real Housewives of New York City' Season 8, we saw Bethenny Frankel bringing up the photo that showed Tom D’Agostino's kissing another woman while he was still engaged to Luann de Lesseps. Tom did confess about his infidelity to his then-fiancee Luann de Lesseps.

Despite the confession, the photo became the talk of the town. However, at the time, it was not revealed who took the photo of Tom at the Regency Hotel. Thankfully, the mystery is solved now.

'RHONY' alum Carole Radziwill spilled the tea on Heather McDonald's 'Juicy Scoop' podcast about who took Tom's infamous "cheating photo". As the news surfaced, people started wondering where Tom D'Agostino is doing now.

Michael Cohen caught Tom D'Agostino fooling around at The Regency

On the podcast, Carole claimed it was Donald Trump’s ex-lawyer, Michael Cohen, who caught Tom's moment of infidelity on camera, as reported by All About The Tea.

The journalist and 'RHONY' alum said on the 'Juicy Scoop' Podcast that around 6 months ago Michael approached her and took credit for the photo.

They both had a little chit-chat as Michael approached Carole while she was having dinner with a friend. She said, "We started talking about Tom or the wedding and he’s like, ‘Oh please, of course, I know Tom; who do you think took the picture at The Regency?'"

"I took the picture," Michael reportedly then told Carole. In disbelief and shock, Carole then proceeded to double check if he was talking about the same photo, asking, "The picture that was on 'RHONY'?" He claimed, "Yeah, I took it."

Carole, recalling the incident, said, "I was like, ‘This is nuts.' I thought actually production had set something up, but in a million years I would not have thought Michael Cohen was going to sit down at that dinner and tell that whole story."

Where is 'RHONY' star Luann de Lesseps' ex-husband Tom D'Agostino now?

Tom started a new chapter in 2023. The 55-year-old proposed to his girlfriend Danielle Rollins in Palm Beach, Florida. The couple, for now, are still going strong.

Daily Mail reports Tom comparing his present fiance to his ex-wife. He said, "I'm engaged to someone very elegant, very quiet: the complete opposite (of Luann)." While Tom is engaged now, he recalls his ex-wife, "I love Luann. I wouldn't have married her if I didn't... they say love is blind."

Who is Michael Cohen?

Michael Dean Cohen is a former lawyer, who served as an attorney for Donald Trump from 2006 to 2019. He was also the vice president of the Trump Organization and personal counsel to the former Unites States president.

In 2018, he was found guilty of eight counts, including tax fraud, bank fraud, and several other violations. This led him to 3 years in federal prison and a fine of $50,000.

Who is 'RHONY' star Luann de Lesseps?

Luann de Lesseps is a 58-year-old TV personality, singer, model, and author. She is well-known for being an original cast member of 'RHONY.'

In 6th Season she was demoted to the 'Friends of the Housewives' role as she moved away from New York City. She again became part of the main cast in Season 7.

Luann was married to Alexandre de Lesseps in 1993. They divorced in 2009. Luann then met Tom and got married in 2016. The 2nd marriage also didn't work out, lasting only seven months with Luann getting divorced in 2017. She has 2 children, Victoria and Noel de Lesseps.

Who is 'RHONY' star Luann de Lesseps' ex-husband Tom D'Agostino?

Tom D'Agostino is an entrepreneur and businessman. He is the founder and CEO of Smart Source LLC. He is also an active member of Young President's Organization.

Brought up as a privileged New Yorker on the Upper East side, he is a golfer, skier, and sailor as well. He became a well-known figure after appearing on 'RHONY' as Luann's husband (now ex).