Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Love Island USA’ Season 5: Does Leonardo Dionicio regret sleeping with Johnnie Olivia? Fans call star out for giving mixed signals

2023-08-16 11:49
‘Love Island USA’ Season 5 star Leonardo Dionicio star is being slammed for playing with two girls' feelings at the same time
‘Love Island USA’ Season 5: Does Leonardo Dionicio regret sleeping with Johnnie Olivia? Fans call star out for giving mixed signals

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 star Leonardo Dionicio seems to have made himself fall in hot water by playing with Kassy Castillo and Johnnie Olivia's feelings. Now, both of them are taking a jab at the star.

On Tuesday's episode, we saw Kassy once again slamming Leo in front of everyone. Now that Kassy has understood that Leo is a guy who plays with women's feelings.

Therefore, she does not want Johnnie to go through the same heartbreak or at least get aware of the entire truth. Therefore, in Tuesday's episode, both cleared what actually Leo wanted in front of the whole cast.

Does Leonardo Dionicio regret his relationship with Johnnie Olivia?

In the recently released episode, Leo agreed that he has created a massive mess by playing with both Kassy and Johnnie's feelings.

While all the cast members were sitting together, Johnnie asked Leo, "Did you say that I asked you to share a bed?" Leo instantly replied, "No, I never said that to anybody."

Without missing any chance, Kassy jumped in the conversation and claimed, "You told me that she asked you." Denying this, Leo said, "That's not what I said."

Kassy then spilled more truth, "Okay then, what about this, you also told me that you regret it, like you regret what you did with her."

Does this mean Leo regret having a connection with Johnnie? Does he regret sleeping with her? The star paused for a moment, giving everyone a chance to question him.

Leo claimed he regret how fast things escalated between him and Johnnie. Well, Johnnie instantly stopped him in between saying, "You told me you didn't regret it."

‘Love Island USA’ Season 5 star Kassy Castillo calls out Leonardo Dionicio of playing with feelings

Kassy seems to have a lot of anger against Leo and she wants no chance missed to take it out. She spilled everything Leo told her in order to make peace with Kassy.

Leo stayed quiet for a while and then replied, "I regret doing it at the pace that we did. I don't disagree with that because I know how it was going to come back and how it was all going to be like a massive mess."

Leo continued explaining himself, "It didn't feel wrong in the moment, it felt like it just developed into that, right?"

Johnnie instantly questioned Leo, "So, where do you stand now?" Leo explained that he feels "regretful and full of guilt."

Who is ‘Love Island USA’ Season 5 star Leonardo Dionicio?

Leonardo Dionicio is a 21-year-old college student from West Hartford, Connecticut. Being a sports person, Leo loves to play baseball.

The star shares a close bond with his family, especially his siblings. Coming from a competitive athletic family, Leo has high goals in his life.

He came to ‘Love Island USA’ Season 5 to win women with his "beautiful smile" and "crazy physique." He is known to use eye contact, funny sayings, and Spanish skills.

Who is ‘Love Island USA’ Season 5 star Johnnie Olivia?

Johnnie Olivia is a 25-year-old CHnadler, Arizona native. She is an artist and sells different varieties of rugs online.

Jasmine is an adventurous woman. She loves hopping on to new beaches, doing horse riding, and partying.

She came on the show hoping to find love, but one thing Johnnie surely does not want is being played by any man.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 new episodes premiere from Thursday to Tuesday, 9 pm ET on Peacock.