Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro calls leaving her dog ChaCha at home 'traumatic', internet says 'hang in there'

2023-08-10 11:48
Ana Navarro leaves ChaCha home as she jets off for her summer vacation
'The View' host Ana Navarro calls leaving her dog ChaCha at home 'traumatic', internet says 'hang in there'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ana Navarro has often expressed her love for her dog, her husband, and margaritas.

This has been largely evident from her social media, although her love for her dog, ChaCha, really shines through.

‘The View’ co-host has often posted about her dog, mentioned him on the talk show, and even brought him along with her on set.

Navarro lives in Miami and travels back and forth to co-host ‘The View,’ and sometimes, ChaCha accompanies her.

Navarro’s fans love any content with ChaCha and Navarro, but this time around, ‘The View’ co-host has left her fans heartbroken as she takes a flight without her dog, and expresses that the process has been "traumatic."

‘Damn leaving that dog is traumatic’

As ‘The View’s summer hiatus continues, Navarro is starting the next part of her summer vacation, after spending the first few days in the Hamptons.

Although Navarro hasn’t mentioned where she going next, she posted a selfie from the flight with her husband, Al Cardenas, in the background.

Navarro captioned the post, And we’re off! I know @chacha_cardenas is sleeping in her little bed, and in very good hands with the loving woman who works at our house, but damn leaving that dog is traumatic. I don’t know how any of you with babies ever leave the house.✈️”

Navarro’s comment section is flooded with fans and fellow dog owners who have experienced the same and sympathize with her.

‘Always been hard for me’

Fans have spoken about some of their own experiences with leaving their pets at home when traveling and send their love and wishes to Navarro.

One fan commented, “Canine or human babies, has always been hard for me. Hang in there.”

Another one wrote, “I get teary-eyed every time I leave our dogs with my parents for an extended time.”

People have continued to detail stories of leaving their pets as one fan commented, “I HATE leaving my dogs! My Goldendoodle is 14 months & I get really sad when I have to leave her.”

Another fan said, “I feel a wreck leaving my 2 cats for work, nevermind a plane ride.”

Nevertheless, fans have wished Navarro safe travels as one wrote, “It’s tough…safe travels.” And another curious fan asked, “@ananavarrofl have fun! Where are you guys going?”

Tags news