Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Khloe Kardashian? Good American founder once said she feels ‘massive’ beside her sisters Kim and Kourtney

2023-08-11 20:57
'Everyone expects me to be 9 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds,' Khloe Kardashian once said
How tall is Khloe Kardashian? Good American founder once said she feels ‘massive’ beside her sisters Kim and Kourtney

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Khloe Kardashian is undoubtedly one of the most prominent names in the world of entertainment. The third Kardashian-Jenner sibling is a reality TV star, social media personality, entrepreneur and socialite.

Similar to her family members, Khloe's personal and professional life has also sparked evergreen interest ever since she appeared in 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' in 2007.

Dominating the world of fashion and glamour in terms of visibility, the Kardashian-Jenner sisters often attract attention for their lifestyle choices and their enviable figures. Khloe Kardashian's height has been one such talked-about topics among fans.

Khloe is rumoredly the tallest one among the Kardashian-Jenner siblings. So the two questions 'The Kardashian' fans often have are "How tall is Khloe Kardashian?" and "Is Khloe taller than Kendall?"

What is Khloe Kardashian's height?

As one of the tallest Kardashian-Jenner sisters, Khloe Kardashian's height is 5 ft 10 in tall (177 cm) and she weighs approximately 123 lbs at the age of 39, according to Celeb Health.

Back in 2012, Khloe took to Twitter to say, "I love all the height! "@Miss_Manda_ :Haha "in a half" wow 5'9" in a half but my sisters are 5 foot and 5' 2"" she wrote at the time.

However, a PR.com article in 2009 stated that Khloe Kardashian's height was actually 5 ft 10 in. "Kourtney is 5'0" and Kimberly is 5'2", and I’m 5'10," the reality star had said.

"So, when I stand next to them everybody thinks I’m like 6'5," she stated. "They think I’m this big girl. When people meet me that’s the first thing they say, 'Oh, you’re skinny. You’re just normal,'" Khloe shared.

Is Khloe Kardashian taller than Kendall Jenner?

At approximately 5 ft 10 in (177 cm), Khloe Kardashian's height is on the taller end, compared to her siblings. The tallest Kardashian-Jenner sibling, Rob Kardashian stands 6 ft 1 inch (185.4 cm), surpassing Khloe.

However, Khloe is one of the tallest when it comes to the famous Kardashian-Jenner sisters. She shares a similar height with that of her supermodel sister Kendall Jenner, who is also 5 ft 10 inches (177 cm).

Khloe is also around four inches taller than youngest sibling Kylie Jenner, who stands at 5 ft 6 inches (167.6 cm).

Khloe Kardashian's height also makes her tower over her elder siblings, Kourtney Kardashian, who is 5 ft (152.4 cm), and Kim Kardashian, who is 5 ft 2 inches (157.4 cm).

Khloe Kardashian's height compared to Kris Jenner

Khloe Kardashian's height has also sparked comparison with that of her mother, Kris Jenner.

With a height of approximately 5 ft 10 in (177 cm), the 'Kocktails with Khloe' host stands above four inches taller than Kris, who is believed to be the same height as Kylie and stands around 5 ft 6 inches (167.6 cm) in height.

What has Khloe Kardashian said about her height?

Khloe Kardashian has often discussed her height on social media. According to Capital FM, the 'KUWTK' alum once replied to a fan who was insecure about being 5 ft 11 inches (180.3 cm), saying, "Embrace you’re height! You’re so beautiful! Strut your stuff!"

However, back in 2011, Khloe told US Weekly that being the tallest Kardashian-Jenner sister was not always easy.

"They are 5-foot and 5-foot-2, so I look massive next to them," the socialite said while talking about sisters Kourtney and Kim's height.

"Everyone expects me to be 9 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds [when they meet me]," she shared at the time.

In 2021, one fan asked the socialite how her height appears different in different photos.

"So on the pic next to Kylie I am leaning back on the wall and my legs are kind of staggered forward so I’m leaning so I look a little shorter. Does that make sense?" Khloe asked at the time.

"I don’t wanna look like a giant standing next to her. Although she is perfect height," she explained.