Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Travis Kelce and Paige VanZant ever date? Internet throws up bizarre link as former UFC star slams Taylor Swift relationship

2023-12-01 15:55
'Taylor Swift is huge and now she's getting an entirely different demographic to come watch the NFL,' Paige VanZant claimed
Did Travis Kelce and Paige VanZant ever date? Internet throws up bizarre link as former UFC star slams Taylor Swift relationship

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: UFC star Paige VanZant has questioned the authenticity of the love story between pop sensation Taylor Swift and NFL star Travis Kelce.

VanZant has boldly declared that she believes their relationship is "100 percent fake" and nothing more than a carefully crafted publicity stunt. However, despite some claims, there is no proof to confirm VanZant was in a relationship with Kelce.

Who is Paige VanZant?

VanZant, who had a successful MMA career, recently shared her views on her podcast, 'Paige and Austin'. She claimed that Swift's involvement with Kelce is a strategic move to tap into a different demographic for both the NFL and the pop star herself.

"I think that the Taylor Swift-Travis Kelce 'love story,' I believe it's 100 percent fake. It is publicity. It is — one, it's huge for the NFL because yes, the NFL is big," VanZant asserted. "Taylor Swift is huge and now she's getting an entirely different demographic to come watch the NFL."

According to VanZant, the alleged relationship serves as a significant publicity play benefiting Swift, the NFL, and Kelce. She suggests that Swift's influence could attract a new audience to football, with fans now potentially purchasing Kelce jerseys due to the connection with the pop icon.

VanZant's skepticism didn't stop at questioning the authenticity of the romance. She further claimed that Swift and Kelce's relationship is entirely orchestrated, emphasizing the strategic aspects behind the scenes.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce take their relationship to next level

Despite the skepticism from some corners, Swift and Kelce have recently taken their relationship to the next level by moving in together.

Kelce reportedly purchased a lavish $6 million mansion with Swift in mind. The couple is now enjoying their private love nest as Swift takes a break from her tour. Swift wasted no time in joining Kelce at the luxurious residence after completing the South American leg of her tour on the same day Kelce achieved a historic milestone in his NFL career.

Further, VanZant even invited the Swifties to come after her when she doubted the validity of Swift's new romance. "Come for me, 'Swifties.' I have UFC fans coming for me, I think I can handle the 'Swifties,'" she said.

Netizens slam Paige VanZant for her remarks on Taylor Swift's romance

A user tweeted, "She should be the last person calling anything “fake.” Another added, "Haters gonna hate!" "And I 100% don’t care!" read a tweet. "Well it is 100% annoying that much I know," stated a user.

Others hinted at the claim that Kelce and VanZant had dated, with one tweeting, "Never listen to one word from jealous ex-girlfriends." Another added, "I tend to agree although ex's generally have skewed judgement."

Tags news