Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kate Hudson urges fans to 'find someone to get weird with' in birthday tribute to fiance Danny Fujikawa

2023-06-11 17:47
'People wonder what makes love last…I wonder too!' Kate Hudson wrote on Instagram wishing her fiance, Danny Fujikawa, a happy birthday
Kate Hudson urges fans to 'find someone to get weird with' in birthday tribute to fiance Danny Fujikawa

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Fans of Kate Hudson already know that she and her fiance, Danny Fujikawa, are happy together. They reportedly got engaged in September 2021, and she later flaunted her $1M engagement rings at the Met Gala and on Instagram. The couple have a four-year-old daughter, Rani Rose. The 44-year-old 'Glass Onion' star recently admitted once again how "madly" she was in love with Fujikawa, who turned 37 on Saturday, June 10.

In a birthday tribute, Hudson praised him, describing him as "the most loving, pure, honest, sensitive, brilliant, [and] caring man." She also revealed the secret to her long-lasting union with Fujikawa. "It’s the best," Hudson said on the 'Dear Chelsea' podcast, adding, "I mean, it’s all about safety, isn’t it? At the end of the day, if you have that real, real, like, yummy sense of safety, you feel so much more freedom."

'Happiest birthday to my love, my partner, my man'

Wishing Fujikawa, Hudson wrote, "Happiest birthday to my love, my partner, my man! I’m so grateful we shacked up together, had a baby and decided to be married…when we have time to plan it." She added, "People wonder what makes love last…I wonder too!"

'Find someone to get weird with'

Later, the mother-of-three urged her more than 17 million followers on Instagram to "find someone to get weird with." The actress quipped that the video of her and Fujikawa was simply, "What happens in our house when there is day drinking involved," while referring to a clip of them having fun while creating music together. The Oscar-nominee ended the sweet post by saying, "Love you madly @fujikawadanny HAPPY BIRTHDAY."

'I’m so happy you have a soul mate'

Her post featured pictures of a family supper at a sushi restaurant, her two youngest children getting a Christmas tree and Fujikawa kissing their daughter Rani on the cheek. Sweet messages from admirers and her celebrity friends, including Chelsea Handler, Leslie Mann, and Leslie Odom Jr, inundated her comments section. Odom Jr commented, "Best guy HBD, legend!" Handler wrote, "I love your love, baby!" Another friend wrote, "Happy Birthday Danny!" Mann penned, "Happy birthday, Danny." A fan commented, "You are wonder, thank you for showing everyone the fun love is!" "Awwwwe. I LOVE this. Last slide iz IT. Happy birthday Danny Fuj," said another. A fan quipped, "Happy Birthday to your love! I’m so happy you have a soul mate."

'Happy birthday and stay weird'

Complaining about Hudson's day drinking, a fan commented, "Maybe day drinking should end for your health. Every time you post day drinking? Millions think it’s fine. It’s health." This remark sparked a brief argument regarding her joyful Instagram post, with supporters standing up for her. "It's not your life, worry about your own," a user wrote. "Free speech for you but not for Kate?" another user retorted. "I love that you don't see your own hypocrisy," a third wrote. A fourth said, "I'm day drinking too! Happy birthday and stay weird."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news