Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is IShowSpeed possessed? Kai Cenat warns YouTuber as he sits in most haunted chair: 'You stupid a**'

2023-07-04 14:57
Explore the details of what transpired in the video, the whereabouts of these two internet personalities, and the reasons behind Speed's 'possession'
Is IShowSpeed possessed? Kai Cenat warns YouTuber as he sits in most haunted chair: 'You stupid a**'

CINCINNATI OHIO: IShowSpeed, a renowned YouTuber, achieved a significant milestone by reaching 18 million subscribers on his YouTube channel. Known for his distinctive facial expressions and unusual behavior, Speed's content has often gone viral across various social media platforms. In a recent YouTube video, he exhibited a sense of instability, uttering uncertain words while sitting on a supposedly haunted chair. His friend, Twitch sensation Kai Cenat, accompanied him and cautioned about the possibility of being possessed.

If you want to know what happened, we have a breakdown of the 'haunting' YouTube video, featuring IShowSpeed and Cenat. Here are all the deets on what transpired, the whereabouts of these two internet personalities, and the reasons behind Speed's 'possession'.

‘You're a dead man, you stupid a**’

Also Read: Khloe and Kim Kardashian treat their daughters to special girls' day at Barbie World, fans say 'Chicago is spitting image of Kim'

Speed and Cenat have just unveiled the second episode of Rumble's "Kai 'N' Speed Show" titled "Exploring the Most Haunted Place." The episode garnered significant attention as it featured the duo venturing into various dark and haunted locations. The video, capturing their exploration as they filmed, quickly gained popularity on social media platforms.

In the recent, YouTube video short, both internet personalities can be seen immersed in discussions about the scenes they had filmed, showcasing their captivating exploration of the eerie surroundings. At one point, Speed asked Cenat if he should sit in a particular chair. Cenat advised against it, saying "No." Despite the warning, Speed, seemingly possessed by the chair's alleged haunting, decided to sit on it. Recognizing Speed's action, Cenat cautioned him, saying, "So if I'm being honest, bro, you should not sit in that chair. You sit in that chair, you're gonna be haunted for most of your life. I think you're fine."

Throughout the video, Speed displayed signs of instability. When Cenat questioned his well-being, Speed responded with unintelligible words, expressing his confusion and discomfort. “I don't feel too well. Kai what is going on with me?Mhm Some things in life doesn't imaginary. What the fuck? Kai. Yeah. yes. What is going on with me?” Cenat, noticing Speed's behavior, laughed and jokingly remarked, "You're a dead man, you stupid ass. You looked like you got split up by Mario himself. Wake up, bro."

‘The ghost taking notes on Speed’

After watching the video Speed and Cenat, One fan wrote, “goin to a haunted house with these mfs must be fun asf” Another fan wrote, “The ghost taking notes on speed”. One YouTube user said, “Bro that ain't no haunted chair, that's Mary Jane OD thought chair” Another YouTube user wrote, “Speed is the guy to just say weird stuff the ghost will be running'”. Other user wrote, “The ghosts might be scared of speed if anything the way he acting”. Last user said, “if a ghost possesses me and picks my nose he gotta be smacked”

Also Read: What happened to Hartford? 'Vanderpump Rules' star Stassi Schroeder and Beau Clark's 2-year-old daughter rushed to ER

More from MEAWW

Travis Barker's daughter Alabama Barker's new look leaves Internet confused: 'Is that your natural hair?'

Is Heather Locklear OK? 'Melrose Place' star, 61, sparks concerns after she's spotted walking on building ledge and talking to herself in Malibu