Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'We need Camila Cabello back': Internet demands 'Havana' singer's return as she appears in 'The Voice' 2023 Finale

2023-05-24 06:55
'The Voice' 2023 Finale will bid adieu to Blake Shelton
'We need Camila Cabello back': Internet demands 'Havana' singer's return as she appears in 'The Voice' 2023 Finale

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 23 finale episode is going to bring back a lot of familiar faces on the stage. Teasing what's about to come up in the finale, NBC uploaded a short video where the coaches were seen doing Blake Shelton's signature finger-point pose. As the coaches took a look back, fans seem to have noticed Camila Cabello's cute gesture.

As Camila posed with her finger moving on her head, fans cheered her cuteness. Moreover, 'The Voice' fans flooded the comment section wondering whether NBC will bring back Camila to the singing show in the future. She has been an amazing coach in the past, so let's take a look at whether she has a chance to be the coach in the future.

RELATED ARTICLES

'He needed to calm down': 'The Voice' 2023 coach Chance the Rapper labels Blake Shelton 'salty'

'The Voice' 2023 Finals: Lewis Capaldi's 'angelic voice' has fans saying he 'makes everybody cry'

'We need Camila Cabello back'

As soon as 'The Voice's official social media handle uploaded the teaser video of what's about to come in the finale, fans hogged the comment section demanding Camila's return to 'The Voice.' A fan commented, "We need Camila back. She is an amazing coach." Another claimed, "We want Camila back!!!!" "Bring Camila back," a comment read. Someone uploaded a crying and a heart emoji as they wrote, "Bring back camila." Another agreed, 'Bring Camila back! She was so fun to watch!"

Why did Camila Cabello leave 'The Voice'?

Camila previously auditioned for NBC's singing show for which she later became a coach. "I never said this publicly before. I think I auditioned," ABC reported the singer admitting. Sadly, Camila did not go too far in the show. She said, "I did audition for The Voice... I did make it in, like the producer round, not like the TV round. I never auditioned for, like, the coaches." Camila was always fascinated by One Direction. Therefore, she chose 'X Factor' over 'The Voice'. Camila claimed, "I was like, I'm just gonna risk it and not do 'The Voice' and audition for 'X Factor.' And then I did end up meeting One Direction."

Even though Camila did not choose 'The Voice' at first, she later returned to the show as a coach. The star claimed, "It's like it was a magnet; I was meant to be back."

'The Voice' Season 23 Finale Part 2 will release on May 23 at 9 pm ET on NBC.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.