Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Hope Taylor sees this': Internet in awe as Nikki Glaser spends $25K on Swift's concert tickets instead of freezing her eggs

2023-10-24 19:45
'I just want to say that it was a conscious decision because I went to nine Eras tour shows this year,' said Nikki Glaser
'Hope Taylor sees this': Internet in awe as Nikki Glaser spends $25K on Swift's concert tickets instead of freezing her eggs

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Comedian Nikki Glaser recently revealed that she opted to splurge $25,000 on Taylor Swift concert tickets rather than investing in freezing her eggs. This surprising admission has set off a wave of responses from her fans and followers.

The 39-year-old comedian made the statement when she appeared as a guest on 'The Kelly Clarkson Show' on Monday, October 23. The singer asked her right away if it was true that she had paid $25,000 for Swift's Eras tour tickets which Glaser described as a "conscious decision."

Nikki Glaser chose 'not to freeze' her eggs for Taylor Swift tickets

Nikki Glaser joyfully revealed her experience going "buck wild" at Taylor Swift's 'The Eras Tour'; she watched the pop singer's Eras Tour nine times rather than freezing her eggs.

"I just want to say that it was a conscious decision because I went to nine Eras tour shows this year," Glaser said with a laugh. "Like, when I’m not on tour, I go to her tour. It just fills my life up with so much joy. I’m in my late 30s."

The comedian added, "I just feel like, I don’t have kids, and I did the math and if I had kids, I’d be paying for dance camp and swim lessons."

"Kids are expensive," Clarkson stated, to which Glaser responded. "I should just use all this money. I was going to freeze my eggs in January and that’s about how much it costs."

"Then, I just decided not to freeze them. I decided to burn them," she quipped. "I decided to take that chunk of money that I was going to use to do that and I’m just going to have a really fun summer. So, I went buck wild."

Nikki Glaser is a true Swiftie

Fans of both Glaser and Swift flocked to social media to express their feelings, with many applauding Nikki for becoming a Swiftie.

One fan commented, "Nikki is a queen and we all love Taylor swift and Kelly Clarkson too. love them!" Another user wrote, "Kelly subtly shading being a hardcore Swiftie lol."

"Kelly met her match with this guest. She didn't get a word in," said one fan. "I hope Taylor sees this!!!" noted another.

Tags news